Aether DC - New Roleplayer

Hello everyone, Seda here! I have purchased, and downloaded, FFXIV and am now a Miqo'te on Midgardsormr!
A little about me: 

• Back in the late 90s, early 2000's I was a D&D crazed fool, and then came WoW, and I played that for the last 10+ years. I have tried a few other mmorpg, but ultimately I got into PS4 games when I felt the roleplay community seemed to be dying out from its hype in the "earlier days".

• I have roleplayed actively in most mmorpg to some extent or another. I love all genre from guild focus, plot, and slice of life -to- combat, lore focused and even romantic. Pretty much anything that isn't just 24/7 goofing off roleplay. My D&D character was a tiefling, and in WoW I roleplayed a human (then bloodelf for years) and finally a void elf before retiring my wow account. I enjoy playing healing classes and roleplaying them in a more combative way (battlepriestess trope).

• I have no clue what that is  Oh! google linked me here when I went a searching for roleplayers. lol 

• I am at worst a medium roleplayer and at best a heavy roleplayer.

• I spend a lot of time at the gym, going swimming, spending time with my friends & family and playing ps4 games (and sometimes magic, but still learning that). Writing and reading are big passions of mine and my book collection ranges from Dean Koontz to the more lush stories of Sandra Brown. I am a big advocate for responsible, respectful, mature writing in roleplay. Fantasy is amazing, but it is still only a dream.

:)
  • ffxiv_05182019_200541_792.png

Edited by Seda Selan

Welcome to Eorzea and the RPC, Seda! (Yay battlehealers!)

11 hours ago, Seda Selan said:

So far I am leaning Miqo'te. They seem to have a stereotype I would enjoy countering. I am also a fan of the midlander, and the au ra race is nice, but I am still researching lore to decide.

I can help you out with Miqo'te lore here! I'm still working on other race lore posts, but if you'd like to browse my notes on Hyur or Au Ra those can be found here (sorry for the formatting!). Hope this helps!