Not New to RP or FFXIV but new to the combination

Hi all! Im SqeeGee, my character is usually Millicent. I've been searching EVERYWHERE for a place to RP on FFXIV. Every place they say to go is shut down, so my character is in Jenova right now. I'm always looking for RP in there, I would love to try it out. So a few pointers, or guidance in the right direction would be great! Nice to meet you all! 

To add to it, I've been RPing for YEARS but never in an MMO style. The only previous MMO I have played is WOW but I;m a HUGE FF fan, X being my all time favorite and XV being a close runner up. I'm just dipping my feet into the FFXIV RP environment and so far it has been super hard to find, mostly since all of the RP servers are not accepting new characters :( but if you find me on Jenova, which I am on allll the time, I'd love to join an RP with someone.

There is definitely RP on Jenova and other Aether servers! We're just not all on one like Balmung and Mateus, and we world visit each other often for events!

If you're looking for RP I'd be happy to introduce you to people around Jenova and Aether!