Donpom

Any Steppe RP Groups?

Does anyone know of any active Xaela/Azim Steppe-centric RP groups out there these days? Even with all the fun new content 5.0 brought, the Steppe and its people remain my favorite content in the game so far. From time to time I've seen ads for Xaela/Steppe groups, linkshells, Discord servers, etc. floating around, but they were either outdated ads or the accessibility of those groups was unclear. If anyone knows of a currently active one (as of Nov2019), could I ask you to pass the information along to me?

I don't know any personally, but the last time I was in the Steppes I saw a Xaela company adverting in shouts. Sorry, I don't remember the name.

This was on Mateus, if that helps any.

Afraid I can't think of any off the top of my head. Following Stormblood's initial release, the Steppe RP scene sort of died down due to the requisite of needing to level that high through the MSQ for the chance. Turned away a lot of people with newly-made Xaela characters.

Hello I am simply replying to this as I am as well interested in the idea of some role play in the Steppe! I haven't found much but I have found a few discord servers that advertise role play connections that was only a few days ago I found them so if they result in anything I'll post them in here :D

Bumping as I am also interested :)

I recommend checking out the Tales from the Far East Discord server, they likely have plenty of Steppe/Xaela role-players :)

https://discord.gg/3Z7QSVz