Miqo'te Bard Looking for RP! (Closed)

Would prefer to be long term and plot based, I tend to be a little bit busy sometimes so once a day multiple paragraph posts are preferred! DM me if interested and we can work out the details!

Interested in all kinds of partners, D'hez fits in with a lot of different characters. 

Examples of my writing with D'hezrel can be found right here in the forums in Town Square, "To Have Lost"

Also editing this post and bumping for in game RP in addition to discord RP, Id like to give it a try! 

Edited by DhezrelSaephica

Bumping this for the sole reason of wanting to transfer this character to a crystal data center server for in game RP! Currently on primal server, but due to lack of RP requests for this character I’d like to try in game for once. Please message me if interested, I know my OOC in the carrd says discord/forum only but I’d like to try in game. I will transfer if I get some potential RPs on crystal data center :)! 

Schedule for in game would be: After 5pm on weekdays up to 11pm and past 11pm on Fridays.  Almost all day on Saturday and up to 11pm on Sunday. EST time zone.