• Female - 0 to 25
    • Female - 25 to 50
    • Female - 50 to 75
    • Female - 75 to 100
    • Male - 0 to 25
    • Male - 25 to 50
    • Male - 50 to 75
    • Male - 75 to 100

abai will be 100% for female highlander. I generally always go super tall whether its male or female. More so with female characters as I am 5'11" irl. that and not many people really make Amazon women. Itskinda fun !!!

Yeah, Amazonians are underrated. +1 for the freakin' huge setting!

The problem I have with the height slider is not too dissimilar to my problem with their not being a muscle size slider. It's really hard to give your character distinctive size. I'm going with 100, but I don't think it accurately makes my Hyur look 6'4'', and even with his muscle definition maxed out he doesn't look that athletically built.

There's a trend I've seen across all games with height sliders - females tend to be minimum height, and males tend to be max height, creating some weird disproportions. Interesting, I guess.

Rocky, I can't decide if I want him average or tall, but Kirzwyda is definitely going to be maxed out.

Well, whatever 5'2 is on the slider is how tall W'zilika's gonna be because, she matched my RL height, and that's what I want.

As for Iza, she was set to default settings in game so I guess she's the average size of a normal Lalafell.

was bored today so I whipped up a rather basic and ugly calculator for heights.  Guys and Lalas work fine, gals aren't being caught properly with flow control.  I'll be working on it for a bit still, and worse case I'll have to refactor it to separate the race and gender to see if that makes it start working properly.  Anyways heres the link.

was bored today so I whipped up a rather basic and ugly calculator for heights.  Guys and Lalas work fine, gals aren't being caught properly with flow control.  I'll be working on it for a bit still, and worse case I'll have to refactor it to separate the race and gender to see if that makes it start working properly.  Anyways heres the link.

Gives a server error when I try it, at least for miqo'te male.

Gives a server error when I try it, at least for miqo'te male.

I was doing some work with it, got it working for girls now too.

For those interested it my flow control is male and not lala, not lala, lala, backup error message with male and not lala going through the other races.

abai will be 100% for female highlander. I generally always go super tall whether its male or female. More so with female characters as I am 5'11" irl. that and not many people really make Amazon women. Itskinda fun !!!

Yeah, Amazonians are underrated. +1 for the freakin' huge setting!

Let's hear it for tall ladies.