Eli's Art Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep looking it over. That's it, people. I've hit full badass. I have no reason to RP anymore.

LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE DOESN'T CARE SOMEONE TRIED TO SPEAR HIS CHEST.

qs120614-02_zps8255b078.png

Now imagine that's not a spear point and instead it's the end of the Ricola horn. Or a vuvuzela.

"This is the call of my people. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ."

qs120614-05_zpsc3bd53d9.png

"THE CROFTE SIGNAL!"

Seriously, though, I doubt anyone will mind getting arts for the RPs they've done. They're have to be quite the jerk if they did. I just hope people don't start trying to hunt you down and start RPs around you just to try to get some free arts. :blush:

I doubt anyone here would do that, of course, but I often find myself worrying about those sorts of things regardless.

I shall befriend the shadows to hide me from the liiiiight..! (read: people)

I am beginning to sound like some dark vigilante lurking in shadowy corners or alleys, always at the ready... WITH A PEN!

Didn't even notice on account of being all starry-eyed that I got featured in art I didn't even have to pay for. I'm telling you, people will be over the moon with this stuff. We're not going to see imperfections unless you somehow like, draw Warren as a lalafell. That would probably stand out.

Edit: Leaving that paragraph up there for posterity: I didn't notice me not noticing that was a different sketch at first you just posted. The mind will see what it wants to see, and what it wants to see is Warren looking amazing and awesome and man, you're great.

We're not going to see imperfections unless you somehow like, draw Warren as a lalafell. That would probably stand out.

Now I'm imagining Warren and Chachan in a sort of "race reversal." Both exactly the same personality-wise and overall design, but each other's race. Stalwart, cool Lala-Warren and overly excitable, childish Chacha-lander.

... Really I think it's the idea of a childish Manlander that amuses me the most.

[gets to work]

Welp. Now I get to eagerly await the awe-inspiring visage of Wawarren.

.. from my OOC understanding Warren and Crofte had themselves a brief fling at some point before all this...

Yeah, it was a little more than just a 'fling'.

And they were getting glared at because Sei decided to jump on a table and try to impale Warren in the middle of the Quicksand.

Haha, ah, sorry then. I didn't pry too deeply into the prior relationship. However, I can proudly state that what you said is exactly what Chachan (and myself) thought the glaring was about. After all, jumping onto a table like that would've attracted quite a few eyes, where their owners knew the participants personally or not. Sei was pretty adamant that Crofte had been sending them looks all night, though!

And, because I can't stop myself...

quicksandscene01-01_zps3b53b07e.png

Top two: "By the way, my kazoo shoots lasers. Just FYI."

Bottom two: "Are you a bad enough dude to save the Sultana?" (I am a bad enough dude! ... ette. Dudette.)

I probably should stop, though. These jokes are getting worse.

Top two: "By the way, my kazoo shoots lasers. Just FYI."

Bottom two: "Are you a bad enough dude to save the Sultana?" (I am a bad enough dude! ... ette. Dudette.)

I cannot unsee. Why would you do this.:cry:

I blame a childhood spent watching way too much Mystery Science Theater. ;)

• 1 month later...

sooooo adorbs!!!! your sketches are amazing!!!

tumblr_inline_nfisylgaVx1qcvwe6.gif

Thank youuuu!! :blush:

...jesus christ I shouldn't laugh that loud at work. This is why Eli's one of my favorite people on the forums.

Yes, yes I'm your favorite so that means I won't be hunted down and be made to pay, right?

...right??

...jesus christ I shouldn't laugh that loud at work. This is why Eli's one of my favorite people on the forums.

Yes, yes I'm your favorite so that means I won't be hunted down and be made to pay, right?

...right??

If anything, I'm pretty sure we'd want to pay you. In gil. For all this awesome art you've done of us. :lol:

you're welcome! i would quote but derp phone is derpy >.>;; i am curious what your feels are on taking art orders or possibly a trade if commissions aren't quite your thing? i'm in the process of trying to colect couple art and i love the concept you have of drawing from watching prople rp. so a sketch from something like that would be sooooo dapper >u