Eli's Art Thread

you're welcome! i would quote but derp phone is derpy >.>;; i am curious what your feels are on taking art orders or possibly a trade if commissions aren't quite your thing? i'm in the process of trying to colect couple art and i love the concept you have of drawing from watching prople rp. so a sketch from something like that would be sooooo dapper >u<

I shall be putting up details on that soon--hopefully next week. Thank you for the interest!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're welcome! i would quote but derp phone is derpy >.>;; i am curious what your feels are on taking art orders or possibly a trade if commissions aren't quite your thing? i'm in the process of trying to colect couple art and i love the concept you have of drawing from watching prople rp. so a sketch from something like that would be sooooo dapper >u<

I shall be putting up details on that soon--hopefully next week. Thank you for the interest!

ohhh good to know. hopefully i can get a spot when you do >u<

**Quietly squee while making sure she has not the topic always open**