Driftwood Coast (Disbanded)

[align=center]The Chronicles of Driftwood Coast[/align]

[align=center]YzEMKcJ.png[/align]

As you roam the streets one evening, you see a jovial young man posting a notice outside a local tavern.  Music from within permeates the building and spills into the alleyways.

[align=center]tyJYst_Urkk [/align]

[align=center]d41IbWf.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Are you wanting to Roleplay, have fun, work together, and learn more about the world of Hydaelyn?  Maybe you don't know everything there is about the lore surrounding Eorzea, or perhaps you're a scholar who's been collecting data since time immemorial.  Are you a crafter or merchant looking for a trading post to share wares?  Perhaps you're an adventurer willing to explore, or simply want travelling company.  Are you easy going and looking for like minded individuals to explore what it means to be a "Free Company"?  

[/align]

[align=center]Then perhaps you've found the right place![/align]

[align=center]If any and/or all of this sounds interesting, please contact DocDesmond, or Rock in the forum for membership info, or look for us in game!  I'd like to try and develop some rapport with the folks interested before hand so that we can start settling in as soon as possible.  Thanks for your time and enjoy the day![/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first to say Conrgats! 

A place for those without a home looking to form bonds.  Love the name and the message.

Application #1 right here.  :D

Don't worry Des, you'll be one of the first one's running around handing out pearls.  Already have a few folks asking about 'em.  Very exciting!

I'm also interested in setting up an Associates Linkshell Network for those of you have have already found another FC/LS that better fit your needs.  A few of you have expressed this interest and I think it's a great idea!  Let me know if you and/or your LS is interested in networking and we can start building rapport and ideas!  Enjoy the day!

*** EVENT UPDATE ***

Driftwood Coast will be attending the Limitless Sky Beach Party!  Come mingle with us and find out what we're all about in person!  Enjoy some good food, make some new friends, and show off your best beach look!  Kayle, Desmond, and Amaare will all be carrying link-pearls for those interested!

That's right! So don't be shy people. If you see any of us, step right up and receive a pearl with your choice of a complimentary frozen turkey or toaster!

*** EVENT UPDATE ***

Driftwood Coast will be attending the Limitless Sky Beach Party!  Come mingle with us and find out what we're all about in person!  Enjoy some good food, make some new friends, and show off your best beach look!  Kayle, Desmond, and Amaare will all be carrying link-pearls for those interested!

That's right! So don't be shy people. If you see any of us, step right up and receive a pearl with your choice of a complimentary frozen turkey or toaster!

Can I swap the toaster for an ice cream maker?

*** EVENT UPDATE ***

Can I swap the toaster for an ice cream maker?

Let me see... *rummages through some old crates*  Err... looks like all I have is an old Snoopy sno-cone maker, but if you want it it's yours.

So nobody wants one of these frozen turkeys?... :x

Did I murder all these turkeys for nothing?! :(

Who murder's turkeys by freezing them?!  That's just sick! :surprise:

It is an odd way to go about things...  I'm still trying to figure out how you got them all into a freezer...

So nobody wants one of these frozen turkeys?... :x

Did I murder all these turkeys for nothing?! :(

Who murder's turkeys by freezing them?!  That's just sick! :surprise:

It is an odd way to go about things...  I'm still trying to figure out how you got them all into a freezer...

No, no, I simply killed them one by one. While the others watched.

But I did it for you people!  :thumbsup:

Love the concept and ideas--was pointed in this direction by The Turkeyslayer. Looking forward to bumping into you folks in-game :)

Absolutely!  I'll be in early tomorrow starting things off.  Desmond won't be able to join us until Saturday unfortunately, but we're gearing towards launch at full speed!  If you're interested, we've got an origin story thread going on here: A Coast in the Desert

Love the concept and ideas--was pointed in this direction by The Turkeyslayer. Looking forward to bumping into you folks in-game :)

Absolutely!  I'll be in early tomorrow starting things off.  Desmond won't be able to join us until Saturday unfortunately, but we're gearing towards launch at full speed!  If you're interested, we've got an origin story thread going on here: A Coast in the Desert

Don't know what time zone you guys are on--I'm Pacific, so I'll be on at 2am tonight (eek) until I pass out. I'll likely be around much of Saturday and Sunday, though. Looking forward to it :)

Been following the origin story thread. I'll definitely jump in once I win one side of my internal job/class debate! I started a wiki page that I'll be filling out more after that, as well. Definitely fun to put it all together.

Don't know what time zone you guys are on--I'm Pacific, so I'll be on at 2am tonight (eek) until I pass out. I'll likely be around much of Saturday and Sunday, though. Looking forward to it :)

Been following the origin story thread. I'll definitely jump in once I win one side of my internal job/class debate! I started a wiki page that I'll be filling out more after that, as well. Definitely fun to put it all together.

Awesome, looking forward to reading it!  Do you have a link to the wiki?

Awesome, looking forward to reading it!  Do you have a link to the wiki?

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Galen_Gyur#General

Hope that works!  Just started filling in some dates/times/bio data that won't change depending on class. Hope to get to it a bit more this evening after work

Glad to hear you're gonna be around, Galen! I'm pacific too. I'll see you guys after Friday (damn you, EU SE account, I couldn't resist your temptations)...:frustrated: