Driftwood Coast (Disbanded)

Excited to meet you all soon! Hoping to get a pearl haha..Say hello to Judeau Thunderclout for me :3

Excellent, and will do!  Thanks for responding, want to make sure we don't miss anyone.  Less than 30 hours until early access!

I get to roe-hug you all soon!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to join you all if you're still taking on new people :)!! This linkshell definitely sounds amazing :).

Absolutely we are, Eraziel!

Thanks for considering us. I promise we will do our best to live up to your expectations! Shoot me (Desmond Aryll) or Kayle Delwyn a tell in game to receive one shiny new pearl!

I just found the free company to make my journey on Gilgamesh as amazing as I know it will be. Sign me up, i'll be in early access on Saturday, i'm known around Gridania as Nuadha Beignet. Looking forward to meeting you all then!

Be sure Naudha will be very welcome with us! Can't wait to make it official in-game. We've got lots planned in the very near future so keep your dial locked to this station! :P

I'd love to join you all if you're still taking on new people :)!! This linkshell definitely sounds amazing :).

Thanks for considering us. I promise we will do our best to live up to your expectations! Shoot me (Desmond Aryll) or Kayle Delwyn a tell in game to receive one shiny new pearl!

I just found the free company to make my journey on Gilgamesh as amazing as I know it will be. Sign me up, i'll be in early access on Saturday, i'm known around Gridania as Nuadha Beignet. Looking forward to meeting you all then!

Be sure Naudha will be very welcome with us! Can't wait to make it official in-game. We've got lots planned in the very near future so keep your dial locked to this station! :P

Here here!  Sorry if I've seemed absent lately, I've been working on a potential guild site for us to have another avenue for planning.  Desmond's right, we see great things in our future and can't wait to meet and learn more about all of you!

Also, great name!  I'm a huge fan of Irish folklore and mythology :D

Thanks for considering us. I promise we will do our best to live up to your expectations! Shoot me (Desmond Aryll) or Kayle Delwyn a tell in game to receive one shiny new pearl

Yay!  Looking forward to it! :3  I'm assuming you guys have early access?

That we do, and we plan on being in relatively early tomorrow morning.

Woo!  I'll be setting my alarm for 4am EST so that I can get the jump on it! Haha.  I look forward to meeting y'all.  :3

That we do, and we plan on being in relatively early tomorrow morning.

How early is early?  5am EDT for us might be hard heh.  Also do you allow PC and PS3 in the guild?   Making sure as I am curious how communication will be like (I never played a MMO on a console)

How early is early?  5am EDT for us might be hard heh.  Also do you allow PC and PS3 in the guild?   Making sure as I am curious how communication will be like (I never played a MMO on a console)

I'm hoping to be on by 7am CST, about 3 hours after early access is available.  And we have no restrictions what-so-ever on preferred play method.  

Chat will likely be handled in game via the /Linkshell and /Say channels.  At the moment we're going to keep the linkshell OOC, so don't be afraid to sound off there when you can.  Typically the /Say channel is reserved for IC comments, as everyone around you can 'hear' what you're saying.

A word of advice on PS3 Chat and keyboard use:  

If you go into your menu, there is a box that is checked by default in the chat tab that allows you to automatically start chatting as soon as you type on a keyboard plugged into your PS3's usb port.  However, if you un-check said box, it will allow for utilizing hot-keys on the keyboard as well!  With the box unchecked, just ENTER or the " / " key and you can start typing as usual.

FFXIV:ARR does not inherently support voice chat through the client, so that will have to be handled via a secondary application, such as skype, ventrilo, or team speak.

A word of advice on PS3 Chat and keyboard use:  

If you go into your menu, there is a box that is checked by default in the chat tab that allows you to automatically start chatting as soon as you type on a keyboard plugged into your PS3's usb port.  However, if you un-check said box, it will allow for utilizing hot-keys on the keyboard as well!  With the box unchecked, just ENTER or the " / " key and you can start typing as usual.

FFXIV:ARR does not inherently support voice chat through the client, so that will have to be handled via a secondary application, such as skype, ventrilo, or team speak.

Do you guys think you might be looking into a voice chat at all?  Just curious :3 cause those are fun.  haha

Alright, Doc, you got me.  Sign me up.  Only took you a few months of hearing you yap.

Main char is likely going to be Harry Dresdenn for now, but you guys can call me CP.

“Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.”

"Polka will never die!"

Alright, Doc, you got me.  Sign me up.  Only took you a few months of hearing you yap.

Main char is likely going to be Harry Dresdenn for now, but you guys can call me CP.

“Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.”

"Polka will never die!"

“Kincaid! Bolshevik Muppet!”

Like 14 hours left~ I can't wait to meet all the new people! Beware thy hammers.

ZETHIE!  You found us!  You were one of the ones at the top of my list to contact as soon as we got in game as I didn't have your RPC info.   Great to see you!  *ducks*

You...What.. I was posting on here all week!

"Polka will never die!"

“Kincaid! Bolshevik Muppet!”

“Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.”

You...What.. I was posting on here all week!

Well, I wasn't stalking you... :P  Not everyone on here uses the same handle as their character name, and I didn't know if you were on RPC at all!  *ducks again*

Kayle gets no sexy crafted Armaments and jewelry from Zethie now.