Driftwood Coast (Disbanded)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Doc, you got me.  Sign me up.  Only took you a few months of hearing you yap.

Main char is likely going to be Harry Dresdenn for now, but you guys can call me CP.

“Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.”

"Polka will never die!"

“Kincaid! Bolshevik Muppet!”

“Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.”

"Damn it Harry! That's not a plan, it's a loonie toon!"

You...What.. I was posting on here all week!

Well, I wasn't stalking you... :P  Not everyone on here uses the same handle as their character name, and I didn't know if you were on RPC at all!  *ducks again*

Kayle gets no sexy crafted Armaments and jewelry from Zethie now.

:frustrated:

I'm only kidding~ Zethie will run him over with his chocobo. :chocobo: And yes. Expect Zethie to be having a lot of fun and laughing a lot while he rides his chocobo because it's like freedom to him.

I'm only kidding~ Zethie will run him over with his chocobo. :chocobo: And yes. Expect Zethie to be having a lot of fun and laughing a lot while he rides his chocobo because it's like freedom to him.

This . . . I want to see this rp'd. I can see the Lantern headline now:

[align=center]Hit and Run, Man Succumbs to Wounds Inflicted by Ride-by Chocobo[/align]

[align=center]Hit and Run, Man Succumbs to Wounds Inflicted by Ride-by Chocobo[/align]

Hhahahhahaha!

This would be brilliant!!

The sad thing is... Zethie can have the mindset for this since it wont be him but the chocobo harming Kayle.. Though he would still try to heal him..

The sad thing is... Zethie can have the mindset for this since it wont be him but the chocobo harming Kayle.. Though he would still try to heal him..

With a hammer.  To the head.  Twice. :D

Thrice!

Zethie, I don't know you very well, but I must say, you seem to be fairly violent for a  healer.  I like that.

[align=center]* * *[/align]

[align=center]PAGE UPDATE[/align]

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the new 'Structure' tab added at the top that goes over some of the core ideas and positions available within the Company.  Comments, concerns, and questions are all welcome!

Also, we're working a system where honorary titles will be implemented for exemplary service and prestigious actions representing Driftwood Coasts best interests!  Stay tuned for more details!

With a hammer.  To the head.  Twice. :D

Thrice!

Zethie, I don't know you very well, but I must say, you seem to be fairly violent for a  healer.  I like that.

You and I will get along very well then.