Driftwood Coast (Disbanded)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few pictures I've taken recently..

vF6oWm7.jpg

Assessing Asdrellia's dilemma, after recently meeting Emma and inviting her to join us.

gsF2SvQ.jpg

Beautiful Sunset at 'Milo's Rest', in the shadow of The Wanderer's Palace.  RIP Milo..

eezmM6m.jpg

After a couple days of soul searching, Kayle returns to Gridania for the play.  Quite the turnout!

wSlMuKj.jpg

Sasha's new bow after a little assistance from Lucy, Ser Nyquil, and Walbr Skoak.

fuABPnE.jpg

Dealing with some new developments that arose in Kayle's absence...

HbTZxEx.jpg

Taking a moment to discuss Emma's 'condition' and the potential impact it may have in the future.

And this last one is just for fun, but I ran into my evil twin again in Ul'Dah!

H5iwvgw.jpg

A few pictures I've taken recently..

Assessing Asdrellia's dilemma, after recently meeting Emma and inviting her to join us.

Beautiful Sunset at 'Milo's Rest', in the shadow of The Wanderer's Palace.  RIP Milo..

After a couple days of soul searching, Kayle returns to Gridania for the play.  Quite the turnout!

Dealing with some new developments that arose in Kayle's absence...

Taking a moment to discuss Emma's 'condition' and the potential impact it may have in the future.

And this last one is just for fun, but I ran into my evil twin again in Ul'Dah!

Evil twin! lmao!

MILO!!!! I still can't believe it ><

Update: Hey all, sorry I have been gone for such an extended period of time. The burn I got (seen in a previous post here in the Drift Den) ended up getting pretty badly infected and I had to keep a wrap on it for a long while. I am just now getting to the point where I only have an ointment to put on it and no more wraps meaning it is finally free to go crazy on the keyboard (seriously, up until now I have been typing one-handed).

So, all that aside, I do hope that I have missed a ton because that means you all have been having a blasty-blast! I'll be back in Eorzea very, very soon! :thumbsup:

Update: Hey all, sorry I have been gone for such an extended period of time. The burn I got (seen in a previous post here in the Drift Den) ended up getting pretty badly infected and I had to keep a wrap on it for a long while. I am just now getting to the point where I only have an ointment to put on it and no more wraps meaning it is finally free to go crazy on the keyboard (seriously, up until now I have been typing one-handed).

So, all that aside, I do hope that I have missed a ton because that means you all have been having a blasty-blast! I'll be back in Eorzea very, very soon! :thumbsup:

Take your time, we're not going anywhere and will fill you in when you're well!  Take it easy until then, we all miss you!

Okay, so.  Here's the pic of my mom and that fish she caught (Kayle wanted to see it)

My dad told me a bit more to the story.

When they went to that marina, when they first baited my mother's line, she's all "Here fishy fishy" and they were telling her to be quiet, she'll scare the fish.  Not my mom ... she first caught a shark (no joke).   When they baited her line a second time, and did her "here fishy fishy" my father swears there were tons of fish just swimming around (when she wasn't fishing there were none).

So out of all the men there that day (and even up until my mother passed and Hurricane Sandy which destroyed my FiL's boat) my mother caught the biggest fish (it is known as a fluke ... in more ways than one!)

STELLAFISH4_zps54159a13.jpg

Well you all sound like a fun crew, I'd love to meet up with you all, chat a bit and see if its a good fit for both of us!

Find me on Gin Kagami, tiny albino miqo'te monk-in-training, message me here or find me in game!

There are a few Drifters on right now! Look up Adolar, he might be in there atm. If not, I'll look for you later today!