Driftwood Coast (Disbanded)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you folks still recruiting? I'm hoping to find a place to belong with maybe some people who stay up really late at night... playing on a US server from Japan makes it a bit hard to match up with people's schedules and make it to events and stuff. Anyway if you've room in your hearts please look up Tatarin Totorin!

Are you folks still recruiting? I'm hoping to find a place to belong with maybe some people who stay up really late at night... playing on a US server from Japan makes it a bit hard to match up with people's schedules and make it to events and stuff. Anyway if you've room in your hearts please look up Tatarin Totorin!

I should be on later today if you haven't found someone before then. I'll shoot you an invite if you're on. :3

Finally I've been able to put a sure date on the IC trip/event I'm planning. It will take place September 29th (sunday) at 1 pm PST which is 4 pm EST and I believe 9 pm GMT (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Basically it's a camping trip that will take place starting in camp drybone and onwards from there to location.

I hope a lot of people come! I feel like RP has been really intense and full of action so I thought something more relaxing would be a fun thing to do! Hope to see everyone sunday 

More info about the event on the enjin site: [here]

[align=center]:moogle:kupo![/align]

Hey guys, just a few plugs for our new Enjin site.  

First, I am running a monthly contest on the forums.  For rules and details, please see the following link:

http://driftwood.enjin.com/forum/m/15975548/viewthread/8901954-october-contest

Also, I am concerned that we have not gotten enough funds for a guild house once they become available.  To try to help with that, I am organizing volunteer gil "generation" nights.  Please see the post below for more information. 

http://driftwood.enjin.com/forum/m/15975548/viewthread/8899460-money-for-fc-housing/post/last#last

Please keep checking the new site, as there are a lot more things going on, and all of that will be posted on the DC Enjin site!

http://driftwood.enjin.com

Finally I've been able to put a sure date on the IC trip/event I'm planning. It will take place September 29th (sunday) at 1 pm PST which is 4 pm EST and I believe 9 pm GMT (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Basically it's a camping trip that will take place starting in camp drybone and onwards from there to location.

I hope a lot of people come! I feel like RP has been really intense and full of action so I thought something more relaxing would be a fun thing to do! Hope to see everyone sunday 

I will be home by then! I'll be there for sure!

[align=center]ffxiv_09272013_232630_zps4e3c0db6.png[/align]

[align=center]ffxiv_09262013_234647_zps8fe11258.pngffxiv_09222013_132931_zps0333d6a1.png[/align]

[align=center]Took some pictures recently, wanted to share Lucy's sacrificing to Garuda, some PR with Amaare and Maya as well as a really funny glow in the weaver's guild while the sun was going down. There were no windows in there, but decided to pose cause the colors were so vibrant. Ququ seems really happy![/align]

Can non FC people tag along to this? It sounds like a really fun event, and I have been interested in meeting you guys, this sounds like the perfect opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...