Driftwood Coast (Disbanded)

On a personal note, I would like to thank everyone in the community for their support and interest in Driftwood Coast.  As of the time of this writing, our origin story thread located HERE has reached 1000 views.  I am both humbled and amazed by this community, and am very thankful that I was welcomed warmly and will be here to watch it grow.  Thanks again everyone, and may you ever walk in the light of the Crystal!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what time zone you guys are on--I'm Pacific, so I'll be on at 2am tonight (eek) until I pass out. I'll likely be around much of Saturday and Sunday, though. Looking forward to it :)

Been following the origin story thread. I'll definitely jump in once I win one side of my internal job/class debate! I started a wiki page that I'll be filling out more after that, as well. Definitely fun to put it all together.

Awesome, looking forward to reading it!  Do you have a link to the wiki?

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Galen_Gyur#General

Hope that works!  Just started filling in some dates/times/bio data that won't change depending on class. Hope to get to it a bit more this evening after work

Read the wiki, Galen, he seems a good match. Ishgard is in DC's future...

Looks awesome! Sign me up! Looking foward to seeing y'all in-game. :)

Glad to hear it, you are most welcome!  Will you be joining us for the Early Access as well?

I will be in early access indeed!

And I hope you don't mind me adding to your story.  I find it enjoyable and love reading such things.

Oh .. and not to be rude ... but it's spelled vial ... for the thing with your healing potions /grin

I will be in early access indeed!

And I hope you don't mind me adding to your story.  I find it enjoyable and love reading such things.

Oh .. and not to be rude ... but it's spelled vial ... for the thing with your healing potions /grin

Absolutely not, that's why we've got it open for all!  The more the merrier, and it's a great way for us to introduce ourselves and pass the time before launch.

-- Isn't... isn't that what I put?  Vial?  If it's spelled incorrectly, I don't feel too bad as I wrote that up at 1am last nite :D

I . . . I was so dead set on the Balmung server but then I discovered this Company. You are making this very difficult! :cry:

It doesn't have to be!  I'd definitely be amiss if you weren't playing exactly where you'd like to be, and I won't try to sway you in any server's direction.  Gilgamesh just seemed a better fit for us and has worked out exceptionally well.  Should you decide to migrate servers, or possibly just make an alt to come and see us, we'd be happy to have you!  We've been having a great time getting the ball rolling during phase 4, and we see a lot of great things in the near future.  :)

Looks awesome! Sign me up! Looking foward to seeing y'all in-game. :)

Sounds smashing, Tirien. Glad to have you! Thanks for giving us a shot!  :thumbsup:

I . . . I was so dead set on the Balmung server but then I discovered this Company. You are making this very difficult! :cry:

Thanks for the consideration, Firnwall! Be sure that we would love for you to give us a chance. Would a frozen turkey sweeten the deal? :P

on a serious note, that is a rather impressive pic you have there.

Yeah I finally managed to get my pre-order code to work today. Can't wait to see everyone ingame!

That's good news!  I've been on hold now for... 1 hr and 51 min trying to get my issue sorted out.  I'm sure everything will be fine by then.  We'll get there eventually :)  It's so close!  < 60 hrs to go!

Definitely going to keep an eye out for you guys ingame, once I actually have it all figured out!

I was a little skeptical as I had the impression that Balmung might've been the way to go but spotting this thread has definitely lured me back to Gilgamesh now, I think! I'm looking forwards to seeing this FC around. :D

Definitely going to keep an eye out for you guys ingame, once I actually have it all figured out!

I was a little skeptical as I had the impression that Balmung might've been the way to go but spotting this thread has definitely lured me back to Gilgamesh now, I think! I'm looking forwards to seeing this FC around. :D

Great to hear and we're happy to have you!  Less than 48 hours until Early Access now, and we're all chomping at the bit.  Stay tuned to the front page as we'll be making some changes shortly that will give some better oversight of what our goals are along with a member listing and how to get ahold of us.  Everyone's input is important to us, so if you have any ideas, please sound off!

Great to hear and we're happy to have you!  Less than 48 hours until Early Access now, and we're all chomping at the bit.  Stay tuned to the front page as we'll be making some changes shortly that will give some better oversight of what our goals are along with a member listing and how to get ahold of us.  Everyone's input is important to us, so if you have any ideas, please sound off!

It's so exciting! The suspense is killing me. ;_; I already pre-ordered and entered my code and everything - It went disturbingly smoothly, so I imagine I'm going to find a lot of issues logging on for the early access. But let's hope for the best - I'll keep an eye on the front page, too :)

It's so exciting! The suspense is killing me. ;_; I already pre-ordered and entered my code and everything - It went disturbingly smoothly, so I imagine I'm going to find a lot of issues logging on for the early access. But let's hope for the best - I'll keep an eye on the front page, too :)

I just got mine entered with some exceptional guidance from Desmond.  Alas, like many others I've yet to receive a confirmation e-mail, but my hopes are high!