Foxberry's Art: Updated 7.30.17

Awesome as always Foxberry! Also, do you still play Wildstar too? Or at least do their artwork still? Or is it only FFXIV?

OOOH! FFXIV x Wildstar art!

Thank you Lost River. 

I still play Wildstar, and still do the art for it. I'm currently subbed to both XIV and Wildstar. :)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I’m working on an experimental piece with thin lines and to-be watercolors. It’s taking a lot longer to ink but it’s very divergent from my typical style and is more mechanical-pencil feel. I’m working with a .3 “pencil” here with a 62% opacity.

tumblr_n95napbZ3E1qag6c4o1_1280.png

• 2 weeks later...

After consideration, Foxberry Studios will be moving it's stream from Justin(.)tv to Picarto. You may follow here: https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=FoxberryStudios

Justin.tv- Closure and Foxberry Studios Response:

With absolutely no warning Justin(.)tv closed their servers.

I had nearly a million views and near 200 followers on this streaming website. 

I had been one of the first people to streamartwork on the website and I got the chance to talk with the guys who ran Justin(.)tv. Amazing wonderful people who have pretty much lost their jobs thanks to youtube not wanting the site any longer. The creative category came at surprise to me a short time after I released my channel on justin(.)tv, and I had later came to realize after talks with Bill, from the site- that he had been a huge fan of my art and came up with the idea for the creative channel. 

Needless to say I will miss the community a lot on the website everyone was generally very sweet and kind. I will miss my followers who watched me constantly on that website and I have no way to get in contact with them now (aside from those who watch my dA and facebook). 

At this point I'm really not sure where Foxberry Studios will be going but I will say we will -not- be moving to youtube or live stream as I have had issues with both in the past functionality wise. 

I have transferred my id to twitch but because I do stuff that isn't solely videogame related, I would have to split my video watchers into two sites. Further, there is the concern that I don't feel the community on twitch at all and it's very difficult to really get a good viewership as well amiss the amount of videogame broadcasts. 

Either way I will be looking into where to go from here. 

Until then thank you all very much.

-Fox

• 2 weeks later...

Ken Gath'ru

Or simply Ken'gath as she goes by sometimes

My little envoy for the Zoth'ru. She was a lot of fun to draw.

Image & Character © Foxberry Studios

1408109344_kengathsmall.png

1408109465_workingsizeken.png

(I'll get some XIV stuff up soonish... I've just been busy with client work and other stuff lately.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just HAD to say that I love the way you draw lady trolls. SO WONDERFUL. :love:

Aww! Thank you so much. :3 I love some lady trolls!

There are too few of us that do, when I played WoW I stuck with my lady trolls. Idgaf about no pretty elves! Nah, Blood elves were ok but Lady Trolls were where it was at. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, cant wait to see it colored, from the line art the horns sort of look like fur...

Yeah I need to do heavy detailing on the horns. I noticed that myself after I did them. They don't have the hard edge they need yet. They're going to have that look once I get the actual plating done. But I started getting tired. :<

Edit: Maybe I'll go through and remove the wispy spines and make them not so curved.

Hmm, cant wait to see it colored, from the line art the horns sort of look like fur...

Yeah I need to do heavy detailing on the horns. I noticed that myself after I did them. They don't have the hard edge they need yet. They're going to have that look once I get the actual plating done. But I started getting tired. :<

Edit: Maybe I'll go through and remove the wispy spines and make them not so curved.

May- yeah, take away the wispy bits. Horns are bone which are not whispy.