No space on Balmung!

Macey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not in, I'm raging! What a weekend this has been! I get my wallet stolen while out on friday night, my 2yo daughter dislocates her elbow on saturday morning so that's about 6 hours in A&E (Thankfully they fixed it like wizards!) and now I can't play the beta I've been looking forward to for ages because I can't get into the server. I second the monitor throwing, desk flipping gifs!

Got "in" but error 3035 says no new characters for the server... wait, now it's trying to do it *screams* GET ON WITH IT!

Lol yup, I noticed it was up and was going to make my alt ready on there so I have something to do until gilgamesh opens up, clicked proceed and boom, nothing. lol

Got "in" but error 3035 says no new characters for the server... wait, now it's trying to do it *screams* GET ON WITH IT!

Restart your client and you'll be able to get in.

Nope, Balmung is down again and it didn't save the character

Shame. I was in the same boat as you, watching to see if the server would ever open. It did, I got the error and decided to immediately restart my client and try again. Made it in and I'm playing now. Sorry to hear you're still on the outside.

From the offical Twitter:

Currently, character creation is suspended on the Carbuncle, Mandragora, Bahamut, Chocobo, Masamune, Exodus, Coeurl, Midgardsormr(1/3)

Ultros, Cerberus, Goblin, Adamantoise, Shiva, Malboro, Diabolos, Odin, Cactuar, Gilgamesh, Behemoth, Balmung, Leviathan, Moogle (2/3)

Excalibur, and Hyperion Worlds. (3/3)