No space on Balmung!

Macey

Patience unfortunately the only thing we can have right now. There are a lot of people locked out still, so you're not alone. Just know that this will all clear up over the next few days. While disappointing, it happened in 1.0 as well and we were still all able to get in! Don't worry it will be worth the wait!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we still have early access, just get on earlier enough just to create your characters.

And then get booted off again tomorrow when everyone else joins....>_<

Gilgamesh and a few other servers already have log-in restrictions.

The lock is only on character creation - I haven't had any issue logging into character already created on the server

Well we still have early access, just get on earlier enough just to create your characters.

And then get booted off again tomorrow when everyone else joins....>_<

Gilgamesh and a few other servers already have log-in restrictions.

The lock is only on character creation - I haven't had any issue logging into character already created on the server

Hmmmm. It says log-in restrictions, and a few above that post it says character creation blocking. Either way, this is going to get so much worse...xD

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/100415-The-beta-test-server-status-for-Aug.-16/page2

Balmung is up, but I was unable to make a character on it...

Restart your Client thats what mine did to me too

I did. Still wasn't able to. I also have no other characters in this beta.

I'll try again, however.

Sorry for the double post, but third time's the charm! I'm in!

You can only have one character per world in the Beta unless you're Legacy. Erase any other characters on Balmung and try again. If it still doesn't work, restart the game. Same thing happened to me.

Isn;t legacy only for people who played 1.0, I know some people who can make multiple char and never played it before O.o

You can only have one character per world in the Beta unless you're Legacy. Erase any other characters on Balmung and try again. If it still doesn't work, restart the game. Same thing happened to me.

Isn;t legacy only for people who played 1.0, I know some people who can make multiple char and never played it before O.o

No, if you read the message at the top of the website you will see that is for all characters, new and old.

No, if you read the message at the top of the website you will see that is for all characters, new and old.

No no, I don't mean Legacy servers being for only Legacy players. I mean the amount of chars you can make restriction he was implying.