No space on Balmung!

Macey

I've been running about , did not notice anyone but then again Gridania is a sea of people. Either it is empty, or just a huge wall of people depending on where you go. Also when the server crashed that was pretty funny. Once it went back up I had to wait in a queue for about 30 seconds

did anyone else notice they took out the ability to show/hide quests in your journal log. Been trying to figure out if it is a bug, or they removed the feature since in Phase 3 you could just click a box next to the quest to toggle it visible or not visible on the HUD

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie, when I saw the name C'sien I had a bit of a fanboy moment. As if I had seen Yoshi P playing. JUST SAYING, I -kinda- love your art.

Aww X3 hehe thank you. That means a lot to hear! :D I'm glad you enjoy my artwork.

What's the best way to travel between cities?  I miss Gridania already!  (I didn't get the legacy chocobo, if that lets you travel between cities..)

Uhhm, I can't vouch for this because I'm slow and I haven't hit it yet, but people in shout have been saying you can get an airship pass at level 15 after completing your Story Quest.

May or may not be accurate, don't hit me!

What's the best way to travel between cities?  I miss Gridania already!  (I didn't get the legacy chocobo, if that lets you travel between cities..)

Uhhm, I can't vouch for this because I'm slow and I haven't hit it yet, but people in shout have been saying you can get an airship pass at level 15 after completing your Story Quest.

May or may not be accurate, don't hit me!

That is indeed accurate from what I saw in phase 3.

Seems that they bare slowly just working out what limits the servers can hold without bcoming overcrowded. At one point even though I already created my character, after getting booted I had to wait for a space. >

I've been running about , did not notice anyone but then again Gridania is a sea of people.  Either it is empty, or just a huge wall of people depending on where you go.  Also when the server crashed that was pretty funny.  Once it went back up I had to wait in a queue for about 30 seconds

did anyone else notice they took out the ability to show/hide  quests in your journal log.     Been trying to figure out if it is a bug, or they removed the feature since in Phase 3 you could just click a box next to the quest to toggle it visible or not visible on the HUD

I thought I saw you in the lancers guild this morning, but by time the quest cut scene was over, you were gone. 

Been running around Limsa mainly so far on my oh so cute Lalafell... going to work on my lancer tonight.

Annnnnnnd we're in! Dodged that bullet! I hope it's WoW-style and once you've made a character on that server you can still make the rest up to your limit there, too. I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one making alts for RP's sake!

Nope, I got two character from this morning on Balmung and it is closed off for new characters for me.

Sigh. :( Why must you wound me like this, Square? Time to play with the character creator and design alts in advance in the hopes of making them all ASAP come launch day, then.

Hopefully either this is just a beta limitation, or they are slowly increasing the max in order to make sure the world servers can hold.

Sigh. :( Why must you wound me like this, Square? Time to play with the character creator and design alts in advance in the hopes of making them all ASAP come launch day, then.

Hopefully either this is just a beta limitation, or they are slowly increasing the max in order to make sure the world servers can hold.

Hope so. Playing on Hyperion is pretty dull. No friends. :(

I assume they are maxing it out. Seeing how much people they can squish before the server in near caving in. I'm surprised.. I honestly was not expecting this tremedous amount of people to be entering the servers at open beta. (Mind you it is open beta for people who was closed beta testers and legacy.).. Imagine tomorrow.. When anyone can sign up and join? Holy smokes...

As well if you managed to make a character before the server locks (Which I think was done on person for pop control while they do their thing.) You can get in no matter I believe.. Just like someone else said you just can't make new characters..