No space on Balmung!

Macey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand, yes. It'll probably be back up soon, though. In the mean time...hi! Who is your character on Balmung? Mine is Miss Chickpea. Hope to see you all around as I try to figure things out :)

I'm Jehanne Navarre. :D

I'm Size Queen :3

I was running around in Gridania with my... vibrant bright yellow Conjurer gear. I know I saw a few familiars, though they probably didn't see me! Definiately saw Khaze'to Zhawn, and Tyakha Zhwan, saw C'sien by the Adventuring Guild, annd just ran past Taeh. I think I saw Eve, but there was about 4 Eves with different names. 

Either way, I'm grinding my way up to be a helpful White Mage, who will most likely fall asleep on the job, but at least I got the name Koyu Tia to myself. Muaha~

So I played for the first few months that the original FFXIV came out. Then my awesome computer crashed and now I'm doing the PS3 beta. I'm still not sure on my name, but probably along the lines of JamesEric Rae.

I'll probably start in Limsa too. Still waiting for the client download. Anywho, if you find me around anywhere and want to be friends, I'll be there. Still kinda new to RP. Didn't get to do much when I first started. :D

I was running around in Gridania with my... vibrant bright yellow Conjurer gear. I know I saw a few familiars, though they probably didn't see me! Definiately saw Khaze'to Zhawn, and Tyakha Zhwan, saw C'sien by the Adventuring Guild, annd just ran past Taeh. I think I saw Eve, but there was about 4 Eves with different names. 

Either way, I'm grinding my way up to be a helpful White Mage, who will most likely fall asleep on the job, but at least I got the name Koyu Tia to myself. Muaha~

Oh! I saw you as well. :D I was like "Ou! Someone used Tia, 95% sure, an rper." xD is what I thought. And now I remember the first name as well. :)

Oh! I saw you as well. biggrin.gif I was like "Ou! Someone used Tia, 95% sure, an rper." xD is what I thought. And now I remember the first name as well. smile.gif

Not going to lie, when I saw the name C'sien I had a bit of a fanboy moment. As if I had seen Yoshi P playing. JUST SAYING, I -kinda- love your art.