The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

AHEM. My hot tub is clean thank you very much! Eve! When did you get in there to take that?!

Oh, just whenever.

Zr6uaoG.jpg

I had a picture with you asleep and wanted to return the earlier comment, then realised that was taken in my bed.

Also random scenic picture I took at some point. A very long ago point, just so that I don't feel like all pictures related to me are either me in Yangh's room or Yangh in my house.

04TezK5.jpg

AHEM. My hot tub is clean thank you very much! Eve! When did you get in there to take that?!

Oh, just whenever.

Zr6uaoG.jpg

I had a picture with you asleep and wanted to return the earlier comment, then realised that was taken in my bed.

Also random scenic picture I took at some point. A very long ago point, just so that I don't feel like all pictures related to me are either me in Yangh's room or Yangh in my house.

04TezK5.jpg

You make it sound like we don't have frequent sleep overs... :C

I guess those nights curled up in your fancy bed meant nothing to you! *Hysterical storm out*

It's okay, Yangh. We'll always have super secret bath tub dresscode at my house!

kfeK43X.jpg

Also there is a towel rack RIGHT BEHIND ME and you apparantly NEVER NOTICED.

The trick is to wait for me to go asleep rather than sneak it in while I'm grocery shopping.

Edit: Oh its opposite of me actually. I forgot where I was sitting in that picture.

It's okay, Yangh. We'll always have super secret bath tub dresscode at my house!

kfeK43X.jpg

Also there is a towel rack RIGHT BEHIND ME and you apparantly NEVER NOTICED.

I was busy looking at a different rack... >.>;

Also! Fun times in bed with Eve!

I wonder where her hand is... and what its doing right now >.>;

LGDAlnp.png

Payback is always sweet...

VMINoub.png

Zsv4rgN.png

For you Sounsyy.

i3KDE3x.png

Next time pay me a visit when i'm not afk... we can see about getting wet in -other- fashions! ♥,..,♥

Ohh my! <3 I'll be sure to bring like 30 bottles of Realm Reborn Red.

I do hope you gave me a cuddle and a kiss by the fire before you left :C

I confessed my deepest and most passionate desires Yangh, but you just kind of sat there staring blankly at the wall... It was like you weren't even listening! ; ;

/cry

For you Sounsyy.

i3KDE3x.png

Next time pay me a visit when i'm not afk... we can see about getting wet in -other- fashions! ♥,..,♥

I confessed my deepest and most passionate desires Yangh, but you just kind of sat there staring blankly at the wall... It was like you weren't even listening! ; ;

/cry

Speak with me again my love! I can always make time for you my dear Sounsyy. ♥,..,♥

For you Sounsyy.

i3KDE3x.png

/cry

Speak with me again my love! I can always make time for you my dear Sounsyy. ♥,..,♥

Make lots of time my sweetest Yangh, because there are two of us and only one towel.

We will have to share or take turns... and that could take a looooong time. ;P

Make lots of time my sweetest Yangh, because there are two of us and only one towel.

NwXAoWU.jpg

Meanwhile, the Slime looks on. Forever watching. Forever.

... And he is pleased.

For you Sounsyy.

i3KDE3x.png

/cry

Taking turns is never a bad thing.

I'm sure we can come to some sort of... accord... *pops wine cork with a single thumb*

For you Sounsyy.

i3KDE3x.png

/cry

I'm sure we can come to some sort of... accord... *pops wine cork with a single thumb*

85039-Ill-be-in-my-bunk-gif-utCR.gif

/cry

So will I...

I confessed my deepest and most passionate desires Yangh, but you just kind of sat there staring blankly at the wall... It was like you weren't even listening! ;   ;

/cry

WELP! Off to the cold shower thanks all!

:cactuar:

So will I...

here's some fun things you can do with two beds and a few creative camera angles!

S-same. Yangh's got me all excited and I'm not even in game yet! <_<

:o And you're not going to invite me?! *gasp*

[EDIT] - I really want a shower head for my hot tub :c I'm so poor :c

So will I...

here's some fun things you can do with two beds and a few creative camera angles!

S-same. Yangh's got me all excited and I'm not even in game yet! <_<

:o And you're not going to invite me?! *gasp*

*warms shower, sends invite*

*to both*

:lol: