So when will everyone begin rping?

Firae

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will likely be IC at will as soon as early access starts. I do stop every now and again when the moment possesses me and just sit somewhere or RP walk around ICly for a while. X-D

I think I'll start roleplaying from the start, honestly. The level system in this game isn't as cut and dry as previous games that I've roleplayed in so it's sorta new territory for me in this regard.

I'll probably chase armor sets more than anything. I can see myself roleplaying in lowbie clothes for a while though. They look great and they fit my character!

^

I'm very much the type to just run out the gates and grind grind grind (and I still forsee that happening ><) BUT in a game where ONE CHARACTER can pretty much learn everything... waiting to "max out" just feels like I'll be missing out on some great opportunities for RPing.

I'll probably give it a day or so still... Find an outfit that I can at least walk around town in so my immersion isn't completely destroyed ><

(pink... lowbie armor... is just not my kinda thing ><)

While I'll be IC and available right from the start, I won't be actively seeking RP until after I stop feeling like a tourist and begin feeling more at ease with the world and its flavour. At least I've already achieved my primary prerequisite of pants :)

This will hopefully give SE time to stabilize their service, >_>