So when will everyone begin rping?

Firae

Hmmmmmm so iv'e actually been wondering something's! first off what server are people going to be in? second of all what point the game are people gonna start rping? Edit: to be more specific i mean to ask what server will you be choosing personally not what server's will rp be on.

I my self will be rping almost right off the bat once i have gone through most tutorial quest's and have proper gear that goes with my class,and try to be IC almost 100% of the time,and probly be medium to heavy rp wise. what about everyone else?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm so iv'e actually been wondering something's! first off what server are people going to be in? second of all what point the game are people gonna start rping? 

I my self will be rping almost right off the bat once i have gone through most tutorial quest's and have proper gear that goes with my class. what about everyone else?

I'll be in Gilgamesh but will also have an alt in Balmung and pretty much RP right off the bat and try to stay IC as much as possible.

Between Gilgamesh and Balmung, either is awesome and both are going to be bustling with RPers. Annnd I'm a 'grinder' when it comes to MMOs, I'm the guy who gets to max level in two days, soo I most likely won't start RPing till the weekend is over, but of course if I get pulled into it. I won't object, I just won't be actively seeking it out till then.

I will be playing in Gilgamesh.  The reason for this choice is I enjoy most everything about mmorpgs from heavy progression, to pvp.  I only heavy RP in character when there is a group of roleplayers in a tavern or if the setting is correct (posted RP events I will regularly be at).  Other than that I am fairly quiet and pushing progression.  However when end game comes then I sit back and Heavy RP in character when not raiding or pvping.

Well the first day or so will be getting used to the game. How everything works as well as learning all the emotes and actions i can do. Getting down to some leveling and learning where everything is. After i settled in i'll be up for more RP. That said if i see something going on that i can join in with or if somebody else was IC around me i'd likely just go with the flow and start testing out my character with some light RP. The more i play and the more lore and bits i know the more i can use for my character so it'll just be a gradual swing i imagine.

Early on i'll also be taking notes on different RP LS's and groups to meet up with others into RP as i play.

I guess half the fun of early access is the chance to get used to the functions and leveling process of the game so when launch rolls around i can feel free to join in with any events happening.

I'll be leveling for a while before I jump into roleplay. This is because i'll be on Gilgamesh and plan on being one of those who manage to stay ahead of the game so i'm set for when the server is not so fresh.

I also plan on leveling a character on Balmung once i've finished everything for my main class on Gilgamesh. Best of both worlds ey?

Well the first day or so will be getting used to the game. How everything works as well as learning all the emotes and actions i can do. Getting down to some leveling and learning where everything is. After i settled in i'll be up for more RP. That said if i see something going on that i can join in with or if somebody else was IC around me i'd likely just go with the flow and start testing out my character with some light RP. The more i play and the more lore and bits i know the more i can use for my character so it'll just be a gradual swing i imagine.

Early on i'll also be taking notes on different RP LS's and groups to meet up with others into RP as i play.

I guess half the fun of early access is the chance to get used to the functions and leveling process of the game so when launch rolls around i can feel free to join in with any events happening.

Eh i guess i didn't think about it like that as some people didn't play phase 3 or got stuck in the error 3102 in beta 4 so Early is alot of people's first taste of the game over all,and figuring it out.

While I'm "always" IC, Darien's going to be busy running around Balmung's Eorzea like a chicken with his head cut off trying to get things done for the Free Company at first. That being said, I'll always respond to RP directed at me (provided I notice it, I can be very blind at times) and if there's a gathering or I hear something interesting as I run by, I'm pretty likely to stop and check it out.

When will I finally stop and breathe and look around for someone to talk to? Probably the first organized event I attend, heh.

ETA: AND I HAVE NO FEAR OF SUBLIGAR. ENJOY MY GAMS.

I'm unsure, as my main character's story is stuck since my partner is elsewhere... (¬o¬)

I guess I will start RPing my Miqo'te if Balmung allows me to create her there, but I don't know when and if I'll find RP during the first days. I think I'll also be focusing on enjoying the game itself.

I'll probably start RPing at release, since I need the fantasia elixir to get my character right. I ended up getting the naming conventions wrong for dunes folk and ended up giving my character a female first name. I just can't find any dunes folk names that really stick out, so I decided I'll go with a plainsfolk.

Since my character is as new to life as I am to FFXIV:ARR, I'll be RPing from the beginning.

ah i see! that's cool! maybe we could meet up depending on your starting city!

Mayhap if you're in Limsa Lominsa!  But with lines like these...

ETA: AND I HAVE NO FEAR OF SUBLIGAR. ENJOY MY GAMS.

Fystrael will be distracted.

*WARNING, blatant ogling in progress*