Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone)

Michikyou

[align=center]ELEZEN[/align]

[align=justify]The Elezen are a race from Eorzea in Final Fantasy XIV. They are the race that has lived in Eorzea the longest and co-exist peacefully with the other races. Among the Elezen, the Forester tribe live in the forest but also adapt to urban life, and are excellent archersdue to their keen eyesight. The Shader Elezen, also known as the Duskwights, live in caves and see the Foresters as traitors. Shaders have excellent hearing and are skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and many act as thieves. Elezen names bear striking resemblance to French names

[/align]

note: I am making this thread on need of a friend who cannot post. 

"Man, where are all the Elezen roleplayers?"

Naih'ir: "Good question"

I'm here to ask a few of the elezen community to answer these few questions:

1. Would you be interested in joining a Elezen Rper directory? If so, post:

[b][b]Elezen Name:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Elezen clan:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Gender:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Timezone:[/b][/b]
[b]Looking for?:[/b]
Post a link to wiki if you have one beneath.

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular)

3.  What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)

Wildwood Elezen

[align=justify]For hundreds of years the Wildwood Elezen have lived in the safety of Eorzea's lush forests. They possess an incredibly keen sense of sight — a contributing factor in their unparalleled expertise as archers. With the formation of the realm’s governments, many Wildwood ventured forth from the forests, drawn either to the exhilarating cosmopolitanism of the urban centers or the simple nomadism of the plains.

[/align]

[align=justify]

[/align]

[align=justify](Player Name / Gender / Time Zone )

[/align]

Niahe Xavalien / Female / AZ Time

Vourigeant Villeamont / Male / GMT-12(London)

Anais Fleurdevide / Female / GMT-7

Teveriel Anduin / Male / EST

Solelle Faucillien / Female / Mountain Time (?)

Jullien Marcellaux Sinmal / Male / Mountain Time

Isielin Danar'i / Female / EST

Penanna Nordal / Female / GMT

Ronberku Vantarius / Male / GMT+1(CET)

Arielle Beaudonet (Arianne Beaudonet) / Female Twins /CST (On late) 

Uther Skystrider / Male / Not specified 

Chrisaux Roaille / Male / GMT

Furion Vale / Male / EST

Dallion Venzale / Male / EST

Arianne Leclerc / Female / GMT-5

Ravusa Evomere / Female / CST

Fenenoix Ekrent / Male / CST

Ciel Wulfe / Female / Central

Aurege Davilles / Male / GMT

Delanaux Guillaume / Male / GMT

Lukas Valenwood / Male / EST

Crisiet Liautroix / Male / GMT (london)

Annouille Andouillant / Male / EST

Duskwight Elezen

The Duskwight Elezen have spent centuries in the peace and seclusion of Eorzea's caves and caverns. They have developed an acute sense of hearing, capable of detecting the faintest of sounds. This natural gift, and the uncanny awareness it grants, has proven advantageous in the field of hand-to-hand combat. Many of the reclusive Duskwight resort to robbery and pillaging to survive, earning them the scorn of their woodland relatives.

[align=justify]

[/align]

(Player Name / Gender / Time Zone )

[align=justify]

[/align]

Dieuvont Pelletier / Male / EST

Lucinne Jandalaine / Female / EST

Luka lavurelle  / Female / PST

Elder Megiddo / Male / ???

Vairemont Sarassin / Male / ???

Salvius Dunois / Male / EST

Chiane N'ardente / Female / CST

Nimilanor blackrose /Female / GMT+2

Rogier Le'Card / Male / EST

Idristan Sorel / Male / EST (Gilgamesh)

Sensian Sotalidae / Male / EST

Melantha Onyx / Female / GMT+1

Valthoran Windwyrd / Male / PST

Iliette Guillestet / Female / GMT+0

Morelle Noire / Female / EST

Update log:

17/09/13 -made update log, changed RP directory form.

18/09/13 - Updated lists

20/09/13 - Updated lists again, added (Gilgamesh) tags, please let me know if appropriate for you.

30/10/13 - Updated[/b]

16/07/14- Updated

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elezen Name: Luka lavurelle

Elezen clan: None! But I would like to join one.

Looking for?: friendship and family members.

Timezone: pst

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)

Name is stated above and my type is duskwight.

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently?

I do not and would currently love to have duskwight family members or even rivals anything to get me involved with other elezen as well.

Elezen Name: Vourigeant Villeamont

Elezen clan: None.

Looking for?: Close friends

Timezone: GMT (London)

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)

Name is posted above. Clan: Wildwood

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently?

Anything to interact with other Elezen RPers and would be greatful for it.

Sure why not. *shrugs*

updated: 9/6/2014

Elezen Name: Salvius Dunois

Elezen clan: N/A, currently not a part of one.

Looking for?: Friends, clan mates, mostly IC interactions be it adventuring or in dungeons, or even some form of crafting league to be honest. Also open to IC romances but they would have to happen naturally. 

Timezone: EST

Wiki: Salvius Dunois

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)

Salvius Dunois - Duskwight

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently? 

Medium-maybe heavy, and nope.. not sure I've met any Elezen IC to be honest.

Updated questions ~

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular)

(not sure how to answer this exactly) My character fits her own lore, not sure exactly what the so called common known lore is aside from good hearing to be quite honest with it. >.>;  Sort of follows the Limsa lore more then Elezen or ishgard common lore.

No real limits, would rather stay away from erp and perma death... maybe some other time I might be willing to kill the character off but not yet. Everything else is fair game, the character is more or less a smith's daughter but tends ending up fighting in order to survive from one event to the other. Is it too much to ask for a peaceful evening here and there? :P

Elezen Name: Teveriel Anduin

Elezen clan: Wildwood

Looking for?: Friends, acquaintances, minions. Open to IC romance, but be aware that's not something that will happen overnight. Not with Teveriel.

Timezone: EST

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular?

Teveriel was raised in a traditional Gridanian Wildwood household, though his quest for knowledge has taken him far beyond the Twelveswood.

3. What are your Rp limits, if any?

I'd rather not venture into the realm of permadeath with this character. ERP is a no-go. I'm all for romantic RP when it adds to the story, but steer away from providing the graphic details.

1. Would you be interested in joining a Elezen Rper directory? If so, post:

Elezen Name:   Anais Fleurdevide

Elezen clan:  Wildwood

Looking for?: Roleplay, particularly the 'grey market' or 'grey hat' style roleplay.  Friend-types. :)

Timezone: Mountain (GMT -7)

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently? 

I'm a heavy RPer so I tend to look for those types.  Currently just looking for community ties, a larger circle to RP with.  Not currently RPing with other elezen- Anais is a bit uncomfortable around her own people to start with.

Elezen Name: Chiane N'ardente

Elezen clan: Duskwright

Looking for?: Adventure, intrigue, dark, 'realistic real life' RP. Not fluffy happy silly. I like to span the entire breadth of RP and tell a truly epic story with others

Timezone: meh. CST but that means little as I work nightshift and could be on anytime when I'm not working.

Lore Compliant: Yes... (love learning about Lore and try to stick to it as much as possible- while still making her unique) She was raised in a strong, traditional and rather isolated Clan- but was not of the 'raiding and raising hell' brand of Duskies. That came later after the Calamity and she tends to focus those traits on Garleans. For the most part, she distrusts all that are not "Blood" as she calls it- meaning Duskwright- but is polite about it. Really, really enjoys having the Wildwood Wailers have to salute her as a Serpent Officer.

RP limits: Must know how to communicate well and must have a good OOC relationship with RP partners to have quality RP. There is a trust factor there. I believe in respecting RP partners & their stated stories/backgrounds... and desire the same. I like mature, intelligent and complex RP- so communication is vital. Generally tho, permadeath is out, Romance et. al. is negociable, torture/maiming/ etc is also negociable. I believe in consequences and 99.99% of the time, never retcon. What happens, happens and it further forms my character- unless, of course, the RP/story was so badly handled and done that I just erase the existence from my mind. (aka the kidnapper that I fought to rescue a kid that systematically morphed into a dragon, rainbow light, crystals, amorphous blobs, etc to 'not be caught'.... yeah-no.)

*Am a member of the Duskwright LS "Midnight Sanctuary" and can invite- if other Duskies want in

* Interested in Duskwright cultural RP, Clan stuff, etc. As well as more 'scholarly' pursuits in the Aetherial arts.

* Typically found RPing with Yssen Van, Jaques Guillaume, Valthoran Windwyrd; Hope Van, Vaughn Antain... Would love to meet/RP with others of similar RP interests/goals!

Elezen Name: Solelle Faucillien

Looking for?: I am a medium-heavy RPer, but I've never really thought about preferences for RP. I enjoy all sorts of RP from silly to dark, light-hearted casual to adventure-some.

Timezone: MOUNTAIN TIME

Elezen Name: Jullien Marcellaux Sinmal

Elezen clan: Proud Wildwood

Looking for?: Rivals, Friends, Mentors

Timezone: Mountain Time.

I don't have a group of Elezen I rp with currently, but I'm definitely interested. I like more serious RP on the lower end of power levels and higher end of realism. A conjurer mentor to teach this young soldier with an old soul some nifty tricks would be amazing.

Elezen Name: Isielin Danar'i

Looking for?: Primarily, I am looking for Wildwood friends for Izzy, or a Duskie friend/rival

Timezone: EST

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular) Isielin was raised in a very traditional Wildwood clan, and knows full well the pride of her people. However, she personally has sought to escape this, and strives to be a much more tolerant, understanding Wildwood

3. What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)

No permadeath unless I say so. In fact, combat in general should be discussed some before hand, since there a hundred different styles for it, and the ability for so much to go wrong. For the most part though, I'm game for anything.

Would you be interested in joining a Elezen Rper directory? If so, post:

Aslong as its a Linkshell sure, if its a FC no.

Elezen Name: Nimilanor blackrose

Elezen clan: Blackrose

Looking for?: not entirely sure, for now just rp and who knows were it wil go

Timezone: GMT+2:00  Amsterdam time

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)

Duskwight

3What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently? 

As to the sort? well anything really from a normal chat in a tavern, to maybe otherstuff once my char gets to know people and warms up to them!

I do not have a group of elezen i rp with atm, but we shall see how that goes.

Elezen Name: Penanna Nordal

Timezone: GMT

Looking for?: Friends, RP buddies, regular RP buddies, IC friends, acquaintances, distant relations and potentially a partner.

(I do not currently have a wiki page. I may create a profile for Penanna elsewhere and if I do I will put a link here and on her forum-profile post here)

Penanna grew up outside of a designated clan, she was raised alongside her siblings by her grandfather who lived near Ul'dah. As such she has no extensive Elezen clan-upbringing but was raised loosely on their teachings.

Definitely no Permadeath. I am willing to do Combat/Fighting RP but only if it's discussed beforehand so general  rules can established. (Sidenote: I LOVE stuff like sparring RP and general slice-of-life RP) I've sworn off ERP as I've found it tends to just create more drama than it's worth, aside from that, I'm very flexible and open to discussions!

Elezen Name:Ronberku Vantarius

Elezen clan:Wildwood

Timezone:GMT+1(CET)

Looking for?: OOC: Encountering plenty of other roleplayers. Adventures that take us to places and so on.

IC: Smithing knowledge, fighting challenges, women to flirt around with or annoy lol.

Post a link to wiki if you have one beneath.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ronberku_Vantarius

(Tough question as I don’t really know what common lore entails. But I’m going with the assumption of raised in the woods and so on.)

It’s complicated in Ron’s case. His old self had the prideful trait that wildwoods are known to have. But I’ll lean to answering this with no. He was raised in Ala Mhigo. Both parents were still elezen. And his mother used to be a noble. But Ronberku doesn’t act at all like most elezens. At least not most of the time.

3. What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)

I have very few limits. No permadeath, no godmodding. I’m open for everything else.

1. Elezen Name: Arianne Beaudonet

Timezone: CST, but I'm usually on quite a bit during the day and up late at night.

Looking for?: I enjoy all styles of rp, so just looking for rp in general. Acquaintances, Friends, Enemies, Mentors, Lovers, co-workers, etc. The twins have very different personalities, so they offer lots of chances for interaction. I enjoy just letting the rp flow and seeing where it goes.

Post a link to wiki if you have one beneath: I don't have one yet, I'm working on it though, so I'll link them as soon as I do.

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of elezen or are they singular? Pretty much, yes. Her family is located in Gridania these days and while some of her family may have a stigma towards other races, Arianna is fairly open minded. She's a healer and bias towards others shouldn't come into the picture when it comes to healing those that need it.

3. What are your Rp limits, if any? Anything that might end up with my character dying needs to be discussed with me first. That doesn't mean I would be against anything happening to my character, as dramatic rp is what helps to develop and bring a character to life. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything.

Any who would like to get the ball rolling on this, please contact Isielin Danar'i. I am primarily looking for Wildwood friendship opportunities for my character, Isielin. To this point all her close friends have been Miqo's, and I'd love some connections with either her own kind, or a Duskie friend/rival. Izzy is a kind, compassionate girl who tries to protect others, but who is also proud and opinionated, as well as being uptight at times. Though slow to rise, once risen, her anger can get the best of her.

Firmly in the neutral good area, I'd love either a friend who can mellow out her more uptight mannerisms, or someone she can really relate to (Miqo's can be sooooo confusing to her xD) I should note that Izzy is in a dedicated relationship, so this would be friendship only. Hope to hear from some of you! Lets spread Elezen <3! (And more specifically Wildwood :P)

Hey guys,

I started a Linkshell for Elezen Roleplayers so if you're interested in meeting some cool new knife-ears then give me a whisper in game and I will add you!

Sounds good. Will find you in game when possible.

In the meantime, since there don't seem to be that many of us, perhaps we should all keep an eye out for each other via in-game player search? I've been focusing on the questing/crafting aspect for the past few weeks and would really like to get some more actual roleplaying in.