Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site

I haven't been able to watch it yet, but here's the original version for people like me who can't stand playing the game dubbed.

7A57boh5hTQ

Edit: Watched it! FGdfgfhgfhfg So excited about everything, especially the chocobo and the final bit O_O

My miqo'te friend F'yue's going to be very happy about that.

Nightwear is great, some of the new armours looked interesting, though I couldn't see much. I'm disappointed at the lack of new hairstyles, though. Aren't they actually going to add any? ;_;

In any case, it'll be a very nice patch.

There, at the end. THAT IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS. :D

Seriously excited for Hunts and Stone Vigil HM in particular.

Also, in regards to Syrcus Tower:

ss_04.png

Dat hat. So they're giving us FF3/CT bosses' costumes this time instead of more "iconic" stuff like the Amano "Warrior of Light" gear for this part of CT? Interesting.

There, at the end. THAT IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS. :D

Seriously excited for Hunts and Stone Vigil HM in particular.

Also, in regards to Syrcus Tower:

ss_04.png

Dat hat. So they're giving us FF3/CT bosses' costumes this time instead of more "iconic" stuff like the Amano "Warrior of Light" gear for this part of CT? Interesting.

I need that outfit that the Roe is wearing for Hornet. I NEED IT.

HEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO PYJAMAS!

Tam-Tara HM horrifies me a wee bit; that head is the head of her decapitated lover.. now all demonic and shit. That's like some proper anime Hell shit TV Tropes kinda thing right there.

I think Hullbreaker could be my new favourite dungeon.

Hunting! I loved FF12's Hunting! Squeeee.

The new Crystal Tower can only have one word to describe everything about it; the bosses, the clothes, the armour/sets, the tower itself/interior-design. Dapper.

If you want to go a wee bit further though, I will say it's DAPPER. AS. FUCK.

Ramuh's sexy-ass beard. Billowy as all-hale. I want to live in it. I really, really hope he drops his beard. I want his beard. Please. Please. Drop a piece of your beard so I can wear it. LET ME WEAR YOUR BEARD.

Tam-Tara HM horrifies me a wee bit; that head is the head of her decapitated lover.. now all demonic and shit. That's like some proper anime Hell shit TV Tropes kinda thing right there.

The new Crystal Tower can only have one word to describe everything about it; the bosses, the clothes, the armour/sets, the tower itself/interior-design. Dapper.

Ramuh's sexy-ass beard. Billowy as all-hale. I want to live in it. I really, really hope he drops his beard. I want his beard. Please. Please. Drop a piece of your beard so I can wear it. LET ME WEAR YOUR BEARD.

Nearly every word of this post made me laugh out loud. :lol:

That's what the armor looks like...?

Damn. I was hoping for a promotion this patch.

WHITE ARMOR RED TABARD WHEN SE

You have been promoted.. to Acheron's body double!

Hornet needs this armor and to somehow become thirty feet taller, then she can move finally put the moves on Acheron.

That's what the armor looks like...?

Damn. I was hoping for a promotion this patch.

WHITE ARMOR RED TABARD WHEN SE

You have been promoted.. to Acheron's body double!

Hornet needs this armor and to somehow become thirty feet taller, then she can move finally put the moves on Acheron.

I'll be there with some manner of yet-to-be-discovered Allagan recording device. I will find it.

Nearly every word of this post made me laugh out loud. :lol:

I like beards and dashing disguises, okay?

LET ME WEAR YOUR BEARD.

Will you be my beard?

I mean -wait. That doesn't work. Hurm.

*Rubs chin - err, I mean beard.*

I can easily look like a boy. I can be your beard. We will make it work.

Yesss! <3

I don't think I can bear seeing Nanamo cry again. >.> I'll just skip that? Maybe?

GLOWY BEARDS PRIMAL WEAPONS

Was I the only person super excited by the fact that the new Tam-Tara Deepcroft HM wraps up the story of Edda and her dead lover Avere? I guess she never did get rid of his head...

Oh and those new armor sets look shnazzy. I need them all. Especially that Monk one @2:28. =o

And Syrcus Tower looks heavenly and and and Ishgard and and Hullbreaker Kraken and and and and aaaaaaaaaaaagh /death by excitement.

The story quest... I can just feel the epic conclusion of 2.0 drawing very very near!

Was I the only person super excited by the fact that the new Tam-Tara Deepcroft HM wraps up the story of Edda and her dead lover Avere? I guess she never did get rid of his head...

On one hand I had a smile on my face. On the other, I wanted to run away screaming about it...