You may not know that I......

I'm left handed to the point of being a near complete klutz with my right hand, save for mouse use. I'm too damned lazy to learn how to mouse left-handed.

I helped my sweetie revive the old chat RP we met on 10 or so years after it died. The population isn't as huge as it was before, but it's hearty!

I love raw bell peppers, but for whatever reason canNOT stand them cooked. Color doesn't matter, amount of cooked doesn't matter, just no.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guilty pleasure movie is Hitch. Close second is Stardust.

One day I found my mothers "Resident Alien" Card along with her citizenship documents and assumed she was an alien super spy like James Bond but... you know, an alien.

I love raw bell peppers, but for whatever reason canNOT stand them cooked. Color doesn't matter, amount of cooked doesn't matter, just no.

I'm sort of the opposite, only with celery. I hate raw celery to the point that just the smell of it induces my gag reflex. But if it's boiled (in soups mostly) I don't mind it so much. I used to hate green bell peppers raw as well, but my taste buds fairly recently changed and I don't mind them as much (but if I'm ordering a Subway I'll still ask them to hold off the bell peppers). I love the banana peppers and jalapeños though, and pretty much always have, so go figure. xD

Onto other random food factoids, my all-time favorite food is probably baked cheese ravioli. :thumbsup:

I love the banana peppers

So good.

On random food notes... I love onions except when raw. I stay away from raw tomatoes unless they've been made as pico de gallo, salsa, or sliced for sammiches, subs, or burgers.