Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Tiergran ; Thanks :o

@ Edgar; I take a roundabout 30k fee minimum for a signature and avatar set, May vary if the request is more specific / detailed. Ofcourse, you're free to up the fee if you end up enjoying the result alot ;p Drawing Commissions are for now out until I can get my hands on a Tablet. Drawing with a Mouse is too time consuming and doesn't yield the results I'd like.

I don't have the monies in-game nor the computer graphical capability to provide a good screenie for a sig unfortunately BUT

I just want to hecka thumbs up the work you have in this thread. as someone who is a hobbyist artist, your grasp on anatomy (from what I can see) and facial features is like, whoa. I find myself in awe at how cool everything looks, and anatomically correct while still being seemingly unique/personal.

(on the subject of tablets, maybe open a little RLC for sigs/banners and save up, if you don't have any other viable spare income and have the possibilities of opening a paypal and ordering a tablet online eventually? I don't have good tablet suggestions considering my drawing program uses its own tablet driver, and I own a simple little 99$ wacom.)

overall YES VERY GOOD WORK I enjoy all this muchly :'D

I do have the income, but i'm a penny pincher and really watch to not spend money on anything I don't really require. (Basically, a Tablet isn't 'that' high on my priority list)

Either way, thanks. Though you're giving me a bit 'too' much credit, I used ingame screenshot as reference pictures when making those drawings. Which makes the whole thing less of a feat, obviously xD

as for RLC sigs/banners. I considered it, but quite frankly I'd rather refine what I can do until it is at a point where I can charge money for it with a clear conscience. As it is now, I'd feel as if skewing people out of their hard earned cash to take money for these drawings, as they're far from what I consider 'Worthy of payment'

• 1 month later...

STATUS UPDATE

So!, after getting my hands on a Tablet and practicing with it like crazy, I got some new..stuff.

fze8jgm.png

sEXRKow.png

So yeah

A: I love my new tablet

B: I'm getting the hang of sketching

C: Next step - Proper lineart that doesn't look like the Hunchback of notre dame

D: Step afterwards - Proper shading'

• 2 weeks later...

Aye aye. I'd need a good screenshot of your liking, and then I can fix you up something similar to Vals relatively quickly. The 50K fee in the first post is the updated one, so that's the current one, yes. 

So, just send me a good Screenshot (prefferably with no UI elements) And I'll get something done for ya.

Aye aye. I'd need a good screenshot of your liking, and then I can fix you up something similar to Vals relatively quickly. The 50K fee in the first post is the updated one, so that's the current one, yes. 

So, just send me a good Screenshot (prefferably with no UI elements) And I'll get something done for ya.

Very well, ill send it tonight after work.

i take ingame gil only, because I currently don't feel comfortable charging hard cash for where I am at quality wise.

50k ingame basically

...which is kinda hilarious since I'm better off fiscally IRL than I am in-game.  xD

Welp, if I hit that mark, I'll pester you again. 

...which case, knowing my luck, you'll have commissions closed again.  xD In any case, thank you for the response.

EDIT TO ADD: Hi there! I'm a moron! :D

I actually totally do have 50k in gil that I could pay. So..uhm...hi! Ever drawn for an idiot before? :3

• 3 months later...