The Job NPCs have new dialogue

I just noticed this, I don't know when it was added, but I find it very neat. Jenlyns, for example, greets you differently, and the first question has been replaced with 'How fare the Sultansworn?'

To which he answers: "Better, it pleases me to say. Our ranks have grown since we last spoke, and the quality of our recruits is much improved. I think it is safe to say that you bear some responsibility for that. Tales of your deeds have doubtless served as inspiration for many - and I pray they will continue to do so"

I know it's most likely not, but it serves as a lovely shoutout to the Sultansworn RPers who slowly grew in number over the past few months. Funny, that!

EDIT: Alberic also says that the post of the Azure Dragoon is 'vacant for the first time in the See's history'. This means that the MSQ PC is not the Azure Dragoon, merely has the power of it!

...'doing what it is necessary for the Sultanate'...

Caught you before edit because I'm just that fast!

I can't speak for the rest of those louts, but Coatleque already gave her life for the Sultana. *nodself* It wasn't her fault someone found her and decided to heal her even while the fight was still going on. And she still has nightmares over it.

Yeah, you can talk to all of the Job (and Class) NPCs after you've completed their quest and get similar lore texts. I first noticed it in 2.1, so it's been there at least since then. The only "new text" added was from Raya-O-Senna and E-Sumi in 2.2 when Amdapor Township was added.

You can also do a similar thing to Grand Company officers around various aetheryte camps out in the world after you've finished any quests they offer. They will tell you about the lore of the area as well as what they and the GC are doing there.

Hope this helps! ^^

...'doing what it is necessary for the Sultanate'...

Caught you before edit because I'm just that fast!

I can't speak for the rest of those louts, but Coatleque already gave her life for the Sultana.  *nodself*  It wasn't her fault someone found her and decided to heal her even while the fight was still going on.  And she still has nightmares over it.

Bah, you're still all wusses, I say!! :P

WTB ruthless Sultansworn though.

(though seriously I felt a positive OP topic didn't need debating points I guess ^^)