So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3?

Askier

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all. 

Few things.

First, current plan is to have all Crow's and cultists in an FC so they can have a way to communicate IC'ly so if you have been able to make one or want to make one, shoot me a pm here or tell in game so I can add them.

Second, to help with whole assassin feeling, Crows maybe hired IC to try and assassinate PC's. If you want to hire a Crow for some sort of job like this, shoot me a pm and will discuss.

Third, the first arc of the event can basically begin now. If anyone wants to have their character begin an investigation into uncovering cult, shoot me a pm and well set up the starting work. Know I had a couple nibbles already for this hook but need a confirmation. Note, 

looking into the cult is a sure way to end up becoming a sort of leader for the hero side for event. Be ready for a lot of people to rp with you as event builds. Osric and Kahn'a can tell you that.  lol.

I'll press out more details soon but should be at least a couple weeks before arc two can begin. Any questions, please ask away. :)

Oubliette isn't nearly as creepy as Atrium.

Which is funny, because oubliettes are creepy as fuck.

Liadan's about ready to start a zombie-hunting group at this point.

What the actual fuck is the 'Voice of Nald'thal' and when did he start making zombies?!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't even brought Rotunda out to play yet. :lol:

I knew it.

The bastard.

Cannot. Resist urges. To mock and stab Kage. Huehuehue.

On-topic, I'll contact Askier when I get home today and see if he can't get a formal event thread underway, as most of the preliminary setup has been done.

I haven't even brought Rotunda out to play yet. :lol:

I knew it.

The bastard.

Cannot. Resist urges. To mock and stab Kage. Huehuehue.

On-topic, I'll contact Askier when I get home today and see if he can't get a formal event thread underway, as most of the preliminary setup has been done.

What. Why T_T

You should! Kage's whole house is sorta involved now @_@

And Kage is probably going to do something different with his new apprentice. THIS WHOLE PLOT SHALL LEAD TO THE TRIALS MMHMMM

Now now, this is NOT the shipping thread!!!

I've uh... been busy. Yeah.

Fun fact: both of Askier's previous events caused, accelerated, or otherwise resulted in folks hooking up.

So.. SOMEHOW... this is Askier's fault.

Or... he's taking credit.