Personal Housing Question

So I'm super excited that player housing will be coming out in a few weeks, though i do wish they weren't so tight lipped on exactly what that is going to include and such. So I have a few questions that hopefully someone who's read something on the subject might be able to answer.

1. Will player housing include some sort of storage unit that players can use to finally get around the hot tragic mess that prevents players from giving their alts materials and other items?

2. Anyone hear a figure of how much houses will cost?

3. Will player housing mirror FC housing in that there will be lots you must purchase in a "community" map?

Anyone know any answers to these questions yet?

For #2, they "said" that the houses shouldn't cost more than small FC houses cost at inception. But also that 800k gil would not be enough.

#3, I don't know what exactly it means but they related personal housing to some sort of housing related to moogles in FFXI.

So I'm super excited that player housing will be coming out in a few weeks, though i do wish they weren't so tight lipped on exactly what that is going to include and such. So I have a few questions that hopefully someone who's read something on the subject might be able to answer.

1. Will player housing include some sort of storage unit that players can use to finally get around the hot tragic mess that prevents players from giving their alts materials and other items?

They haven't mentioned anything like this.

2. Anyone hear a figure of how much houses will cost?

I've heard that it will be 850k-2.5 mil, depending on size.

3. Will player housing mirror FC housing in that there will be lots you must purchase in a "community" map?

We don't know.  But given that they've indicated that there will be gardening available to the personal housing, my bet is that there will be a static instance (Ward) that we'll be buying plots in, just like with the FC houses.  I'm hoping that the housing will at least be different.

Yup Sept 18th ish. They wanted to release 3.8 when the Yokyo Game Show was out, and that will be 18th -21st.

Since Square does their patches on Tuesdays, it's far more likely to be released on the 16th.

I am so sad I'm poor. ;_;

Your art is beautiful. Do commissions for gil? :evil:  :cactuar:

Agreed! Say you did a quick portrait sketch for someone. Nothing OVERLY awesome, like you usually do with colors and such, and charge gil for them you would make a lot of money :) Ros as a great idea.

I am so sad I'm poor. ;_;

Your art is beautiful. Do commissions for gil? :evil:  :cactuar:

Agreed! Say you did a quick portrait sketch for someone. Nothing OVERLY awesome, like you usually do with colors and such, and charge gil for them you would make a lot of money :) Ros as a great idea.

Like they said *throw gils in the air*