Destiny. So who's going to play?

Man the Taken King is amazing.   I got completely sidetracked with FCOB and stopped playing Destiny way back when, but all the DLC and the voiceacting in the expansion is pretty great.   I'm going to start flashing the Balmung FFXIV clan around again and see if we can't drum up some more people for the group.

Azure Vanguard

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/278818

I can't match PSN IDs, FFXIV character names, and the people whose names I know irl very well >.> so if you poke me asking to group and I'm completely wary of you just tell me your XIV name xD

I'm maining warlock again I keep swapping back and forth between Void, Solar, and Arc specs though huehue

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

wise.jpg

There's a big Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on PSN, where they're offering Destiny + The Taken King Legendary Edition for $39.99. I am strongly considering taking advantage of this, but is the clan mentioned above still active at all? If not, does anyone else here still play?

Playing the demo to help make my decision. Liking it so far, playing a Hunter. I went with a female human because all of the males just look too bulky, IMO, for anything besides Titan.

12310000_10207863899418372_366801399515286337_o.jpg

I've affectionately named her Grapesoda McJumpshot.