Destiny. So who's going to play?

Figured I'd post this to see if any of our community were going to be venturing into Bungie's new game come Sept 10th.

I'll likely be picking up the PS4 version to start... and the ps3 version soon after to play with friends that are on the PS3.

If anyone's interested I can be found pretty easily under the following PSN name... infact I'll just throw them all out there since it's the same anyway.

PSN: Agrojagg

Xbox Live: Agrojagg

Steam: Agrojagg

jv7vqCmt6wY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting the One version to play Faye Destiny. I was going to skip over it, but there's nothing else really coming out in the foreseeable future that I much care for. I'd pick up the PS4 one to play with you guys, but I don't want to pay for two online services at once lol.

That being said, my Live, PSN, and Steam names are all the same:

Kendei

PS4 or PC, yooo. Undecided on which platform to get it as of yet...I'm at my PC most often, but meh...

At this time there's no PC version in the works as I understand it. Otherwise that's the version I'd be looking at myself. =/

PS4 or PC, yooo. Undecided on which platform to get it as of yet...I'm at my PC most often, but meh...

At this time there's no PC version in the works as I understand it. Otherwise that's the version I'd be looking at myself. =/

Yeah if it were PC I'd just get it for that and have all my problems solved =|

I'll be getting the One version to play Faye Destiny. I was going to skip over it, but there's nothing else really coming out in the foreseeable future that I much care for. I'd pick up the PS4 one to play with you guys, but I don't want to pay for two online services at once lol.

Kendei

As a PS4 player I can tell you that in the Beta the only things you needed PSN for were Strikes and the Crucible (competitive multiplier). You can still play story and free roam content freely.

Also, my PSN is ArgentCsero. My EU PSN is PenumbralCraze (I play FFXIV on this one). I'll be using my regular US account for Destiny though. Hope to see you out in the wild guardians!

Kendei

As a PS4 player I can tell you that in the Beta the only things you needed PSN for were Strikes and the Crucible (competitive multiplier). You can still play story and free roam content freely.

Also, my PSN is ArgentCsero. My EU PSN is PenumbralCraze (I play FFXIV on this one). I'll be using my regular US account for Destiny though. Hope to see you out in the wild guardians!

Yeah, but I don't want to pay for a full game and only get half of the content :(

Think of it as a Halo style shooter, with some MMO qualities. Ability to choose Race/Class, Character Looks, Co-op grouping, Raids etc. It can be played solo or with friends and even when running solo you're likely to run into other guardians.

clRpcIHpmoY

EwOUi4JDC4o

Y1OjUWw43co

LIxxsw7TNd4

I'm getting it, just not at launch. I have a full plate already. Definitely up for joining some RPC folks when I join in a month or so after, though! I'll be playing on PS4.

Edit: Oh, my PSN name might be a BIT HELPFUL. It's DimmuBurgerKing. ;P

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby was gonna get it but he's kinda debating if he's going to bother. Odds are launch will be on the bad side like most mmo's tend to be. Plus he was complaining he has so many other games to play.

I'm trying to hold off to see if they decide to launch it on the PC sometime =/ I would have loved to play at launch with the hubby and our friends but not worth the investment to get a 2nd console just to do so..

Kind of a shame though cause it looks amazing and we tested it out during the beta and I admit it was pretty fun (saying something because I'm not a huge space/scifi fan).