Who Killed You?! - (Prompt)

Melodia

As I am considering currently or in the near future eliminating one of my main three characters in a permanent manner, it got me thinking.

If I were were killed ICly in a forever type sense, who would do it? The how would be just a what if in a way, but if your character were killed (this is just for fun, no canon stuff or anything....just an interesting question maybe) by another player character, who would it be? and no need to overthink things. Maybe you just think it would be epic to have a final battle with Warren or Crisiet. Or maybe getting stalked by Kiht through the woods would be cool. Just something for fun is all.

I have only two since Melodia is still new.

Ruru: I think for a bit of awesome irony, since he headed down a very dark path, if Kage were the one to put him down, I could live with that.

Krell: Only one or two and it's a coin toss, but that honor goes to Coatleque. she's got more than one reason to want to end him anyway.

Who would want to kill Warren? It's a short list (I hope).

Taderinnar is a good bet, once word gets around or he sees the state his beloved is in.

Coatleque, in a fit of rage and grief, perhaps?

I always figured Warren and Coatleque would just auto-combust from self-loathing.

Meanwhile, I think the only person who'd really be responsible for Berrod's death at this point is Jael'li. Spar gone wrong, perhaps. He doesn't have many -- if any -- PC enemies.

Man, now I'm thinking of all of the characters I have had killed off in previous games. But to describe their grizzly deaths would take a while, so onto your promt!

I haven't really pulled my Hyur/Miqo'te into rp, so I can't answer who would kill them. Menelwen, on the other hand...

♣ Dogberry: If one of their bouts against the primals goes south and Menel ultimately is tainted, I'm sure that Dogberry would honor her by putting her down himself. Hopefully before she gets slapped by everyone else in the group, like Tomberry. *FEELS TRAIN*

♣ Nylesa: Not sure why Nyls would want Menel's head, but if for some reason the two ever faced off in a death match, I think it would be a pretty amazing fight.

Those are the only two people who jumped right into my mind. If I think of any more, I'll add 'em to the list.

Who would get to kill Coatleque? I'm a sucker for unexpected relationship twists. Since I only have one character, here are a few potential ends.

Roen Deneith: Who would have seen it coming? Killed by one of her close friends. Especially after she worked so hard to acquit her and Gharen.

Another Sworn: Anelia, Erik, or any other Sworn really. These are the people she trusts at her back.

Berrod Armstrong: She finally works up enough nerve to enter the Grindstone and has to face off against Berrod. Her death is a complete accident, but what a way to go.

----------

TOO OBVIOUS:

Natalie Mcbeef: The walking disaster. I'd imagine this would be due to some freak accident during some mission.

Osric Melkire: If she got in his way, I have no doubt he'd take her out.

Warren Castille: After recent events, them turning on each other wouldn't have the same shock value.

How about an Epic battle -between- Warren and Crisiet!? While Kiht stalks near by!

Oh, not what the thread is for? New thread idea maybe? :evil:

Anyways, Jin'li Epinoch was the closest any player-character ever came to killing Kiht. Though, that never seemed like it was his true intention with collaring her. It was more likely that her own zealous actions would have gotten herself blown up.

However, that is the past. In the near future, the only character who may want to kill Kiht is a character named Austurmax. He is a cleaver and powerful Black Mage who Kiht despises because he occasionally torments her "Clanmates".

Who would get to kill Coatleque?  I'm a sucker for unexpected relationship twists.  Since I only have one character, here are a few potential ends.

Oh screw you lady,

One day... after many Turns being taken for granted.. the Elements get rid of that snarky drunk of a paladin.

tumblr_mtv18fm50n1s6frvto1_500.gif

May the earth and the land take you!

Yeah. Go Jancis.

I mean no. Not that.

Gosh, I started thinking about my characters that are still alive ( I've killed 4 others off already) and realized. . . They all have a long list of people who would want to.

Askier: pretty Much anyone would be a viable person between his terrorist plot and his gruff personality. Lol.  The most likely option though is Delial Grimsong and her knife.  They have made up but Askier is responsible indirectly for the death of her lover and he beat her bloody several times.  Second option is former best friend turned enemy Grieving Hound who said she wouldn't mind.  The best twist would be Osric or Kahn'a though if they both thought he was going (more) insane or was defecting back to the Empire. But we all know who will really kill him: a bomb he is building when he accidentally crosses the wrong wires.

Jin'to: considering he is Jin'li's older brother, yeah he's got a lot of revenge aimed his way. Kiht learning about him and hunting him down or Natalie betraying him for an easy promotion seem most likely  lol

♣ Dogberry: If one of their bouts against the primals goes south and Menel ultimately is tainted, I'm sure that Dogberry would honor her by putting her down himself. Hopefully before she gets slapped by everyone else in the group, like Tomberry. *FEELS TRAIN*

OH MY GOD NOOOOO DOG REALLY LIKES HER He'd probably ask Storm and Rhi if any of their research on Tom yielded any leads on how to reverse tempering. Then put her down easy. He would seriously consider giving up his quest, but ultimately decide to not let her death be in vain.

Dogberry will likely die at the hands of the sea itself, or facing a similar force of nature itself. It's also entirely possible that one of Dog's many casual flings might do the job. I can only guess as to what their motive would be.

Who would get to kill Coatleque?  I'm a sucker for unexpected relationship twists.  Since I only have one character, here are a few potential ends.

Oh screw you lady,

One day... after many Turns being taken for granted.. the Elements get rid of that snarky drunk of a paladin.

Yeah. Go Jancis.

I mean no. Not that.

That's definitely not the hole Berrod wanted to go down. /treads carefully

Oh screw you lady,

Yeah. Go Jancis.

I mean no. Not that.

That's definitely not the hole Berrod wanted to go down. /treads carefully

Yeah that's......oh! Oh my!!! *blushes*

Ruru: I think for a bit of awesome irony, since he headed down a very dark path, if Kage were the one to put him down, I could live with that.

:cry: This would be so very sad and heart-wrenching!

Hopefully before she gets slapped by everyone else in the group, like Tomberry. *FEELS TRAIN*

In Kage's defense, he was in denial and really wanted Tomberry to have just had his screws loose with the bout of death so close.

Obvious:

Natalie Mcbeef in the course of her duties.

Unnamed Mercenary/Franz Renatus going back to his axe-wielding crazy.

Also obvious, anyone. ANYONE could kill Kage. They all get very close to killing him. ><

Nobody yet. There's not enough irony.

I'd say Roen to be a jerk, but good lord that woman goes through enough trauma.

I think if he's going to die he's going to die for someone rather than because of someone, so really, the killer could be anybody.

OH MY GOD NOOOOO DOG REALLY LIKES HER He'd probably ask Storm and Rhi if any of their research on Tom yielded any leads on how to reverse tempering. Then put her down easy. He would seriously consider giving up his quest, but ultimately decide to not let her death be in vain.

It would be one of those heart-wrenching roleplays that makes people hate the player behind the keyboard. :D And if that were to ever happen, 'Wen would root for Bear and the rest of the team from the aether.

I wonder if there will ever be a way to "cure" a tempering so that death is not the only option. Hrm..

Dogberry will likely die at the hands of the sea itself, or facing a similar force of nature itself.

Make sure you wear your floaties when you go and grab Levi's tail again!

It would be one of those heart-wrenching roleplays that makes people hate the player behind the keyboard. :D And if that were to ever happen, 'Wen would root for Bear and the rest of the team from the aether.

I wonder if there will ever be a way to "cure" a tempering so that death is not the only option. Hrm..

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT DOG WOULD DO AND IT'S SO GOD DAMN SAD

Too many possibilities to list them all, but I'll certainly try.

Friends

Askier Mergrey - Whether by accident or in a fit of rage, this is a distinct possibility. The Garlean's been a monk far longer than Osric has, holds a distinct advantage by way of gear (explosives, magitek arm that shoots bullets, etc.), is a developing thaumaturge... yeah. Askier could and certainly would if the Keeper managed to outwit the Midlander.

Endemerrin Rosethorne - Osric's mentor when it comes to mastery of hand-to-hand combat. Odds are likely that Merri'd feel responsible if the Hyur ever abused his teachings.

Erik Mynhier - The captain vouched for a soldier. No doubt in my mind that if the two ever truly clashed, Erik would put Osric down in a heartbeat if he deemed it necessary.

Kanaria Galanodel - Only person on Hydaelyn for whom Osric would willingly die for. All she'd have to do is ask.

Sizha'to Chalahko - If anything were to ever happen to Kahn'a Od'hilkas, and Sizha'to could rightfully pin the blame on Osric, there'd be a reckoning.

Enemies

C'kayah Tia - The most likely individual to one day be responsible for Osric's demise. The clear and present danger that is this Seeker's potential animosity is gnawing away at the back of the Midlander's mind, making him worry. Every attempt so far to contact and and thus reconcile with the Tia has failed.

Jameson Taeros - Osric doesn't know it, but this man's far more of a threat than he appears to be. The prim and posh exterior is, in part, a cultivated façade that hides something vicious, brutal, and capable. Terrifying, really, that Jameson is as well-versed in close quarters combat as he is in addition to being so well-connected.

Rotunda Crow - The new vessel housing the soul of one Adin Adonis, a Garlean officer who holds Osric and co. responsible for thwarting his plans and causing his death.

Zhavi Streetrunner - Matters are coming to a head. It's possible - just possible - that, if hostilities continue, Zhi might come out on top. It'd be less a matter of who can call in more favors, and moreso who can call in the RIGHT favor.

C'kayah Tia - The most likely individual to one day be responsible for Osric's demise. The clear and present danger that is this Seeker's potential animosity is gnawing away at the back of the Midlander's mind, making him worry. Every attempt so far to contact and and thus reconcile with the Tia has failed.

Funnily, I was trying to think of who might be most likely to kill C'kayah, and Osric came up very high on that list!

%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0-916324.png

<3 <3 <3

Obsidian Hornet: Easy answer is her sister, Silver Shadow. Or could be her mother Frost Lotus. Most likely answer: drunkenly trips and falls off of an airship boarding platform.

Wandering Smoke: There are a few possibilities here, most are not actual PC's though. She is most likely immortal.

At least until the 3.4 patch when her 8-man Trial is announced.