How do you die? (Prompt!)

I see the possibility of Lili living to old age and dying peacefully. Surrounded by her gaggle of children both by birth and adoption and wrapped in the arms of the one that loves her most. But knowing her luck, she'll outlive a significant other lol.

The other possibility is her aetherical abilities overwhelming her and sinking herself into madness. I can't go into too much details of specifics since it'll spoil the upcoming plotline, but she'll basically forget who she is and have the worst case of identity crisis in the world. If it gets bad enough, she'll completely forget who she is. In the weeks it'd take to filter everything out someone may just decide to put her out of her misery not knowing she'd recover with time.

Other possibilities are her getting killed helping someone. Especially someone who tickles her maternal instincts. Which, frankly, could be anyone.

Alright, so for a serious answer, I would like to think Coatleque would die as Lili described above. Surrounded by her as-yet unborn children.

But, more realistically, she'll most likely be betrayed at some point by the Monetarists who permeate the Sultansworn and either sent to her death on the front lines or outright assassinated.

If Lan is able to beat his current situation back an manages to not die or go brain dead during the procedure he will be undergoing soon, I see his life ending in battle. Likely he will die protecting someone else, but I think even as the life finally leaves him he will feel at ease knowing that unto the end, he did what he could for Eorzea.

I think...Lily would die in vain. Like, she'd feel that she was sacrificing herself for a cause, or fighting for what she believed in, but during her last breaths she would find that everything she was doing was for nothing, or that she was fighting on the wrong side.

And as she goes to attempt to rally the others, she'd find that everyone that she was trying to protect would either be dead or have fled ages ago. Pretty much she would feel the enemy's weapon sink into her, and her heart stop as the realization that she was wrong about everything she'd come to know about her life in Eorzea.

That, or she'd pull an 'Eren's mom' bit. :D

xPw3GyTfJ3g

Daphine will die an old lady in her bed next to her husband (if he doesnt go before her) with her children and possibly grandchildren at her side.

Andralyn.... before John it would have been suicide. Severe depression and alcoholism brought her the the peek of many bluffs despite the love she had for her employees. Since John... I'm not certain. The thought of getting old makes her sick but she wouldn't leave the one person that has pulled her from so much.

Rhysa well... if Kedi'ra doesn't kill her first she'd be lucky if her schemes didn't get her into some trouble Kedi couldn't save her from.

... that or her metabolism finally slows down and all that food she stuffs into her face expands her waist tenfold and sbe gets the diabeetus

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be honest, Fohcswys will probably go out in the least impressive way possible.

It'll either be from food poisoning, because eating spoiled food for an extended period of time isn't exactly smart. Or she'll slip down a set of stairs, let's face it wet wooden steps aren't exactly known for their traction.

K'nahli will probably fall prey to an Amalj'aa force at a time where she has little to no backup. Assuming she isn't killed in battle then she will likely attempt to take her own life as a last resort to keep herself from being tempered. I imagine that she'd have a lot of difficulty with this, obvious reasons aside, simply for the fact that she will be convinced that her sister and closer family will only remember her for her cold and hostile temperament.

And so, she would almost certainly die teary-eyed, harbouring a lot of regret that no-one will ever know was possible for her to feel.

Andre, assuming he never got apprehended by the Immortal Flames or affiliates, would likely die in combat. It's easily possible that we would die defending himself as he would trying to protect someone else. He's not a highly experienced fighter so being faced with three or four Ixal for example could easily prove fatal for him.

Had I ever RP'd Alex then I imagine he would succumb to wounds he sustained in battle as a result of his profession. He was designed to be a powerful and highly successful bounty hunter, but a man possessed by his own arrogance. I wanted him to be a character that was both hated and feared by his foes/targets and for his own attitude to ultimately result in his own downfall.

Tayo is a character whom I mostly RP'd to lightly assist with friends' plots but had I decided to have him die then I imagined him losing his life as he attempted to protect another. He's an older and experienced man, a retired mercenary(though very ethical) that just settled down to the regular lifestyle with his wife, so getting involved in combat again would only be out of a sense of duty to protect.

Is it too late to make a prediction for Natalie?

Lack of attention from her two closest friends (at the time), while trying to escape from the biggest heist of this era?

;----;

Will Jana die in a berserker rage or curled up in a corner? Who can say?

Before Zagi'zi came to her, I almost did end Portia. One event led to another, she either would have committed suicide, or would have gone back to her ex-fiance, thinking that was were she belonged, and died of exhaustion or disease chained up in his dungeons.

Now, however, likely die of old age just how she wanted to. She will probably die first, if not be the only one to die if Zi achieves his immortality. Her daughter would be with her, and she'd be very happy just to have the family she always wanted.

That, or she dies sooner, falling victim to some crazy accident, maybe sacrificing herself to save Zi or her daughter. He's likely always going to be living the dangerous life, something bad is bound to happen at some point. I'm sure he'd do what he could, though, to make sure that doesn't happen to her.

W'majha/Sly will probably die running from the law. She's a criminal, so her expected lifespan is pretty short.

If Zhen doesn't end up taking her own life at some point, she will die of old age, likely all alone and dissatisfied with her life.

Viola is going to travel all of Hydaelyn, and will die while attempting to climb the highest peak in the world. It'll be the one thing she was unable to climb.