Lady Bartel's [Art Commissions] (~OPEN~)

How are my prices?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How are my prices?

• Too much!
    • Good prices
    • Too cheap!

How much would a group full body be of like... *counts in head*

8-10 people?

aaaaaAAAhhhh- *hyperventilates* That is a LOT of people! @A@ Well, the price per head would still be the same even at that number, so 150k per person uncolored or 175k per person colored. So if it were colored that is 1.4 mil - 1.75 mil

Excellent.

You -are- free to say no or limit them! But a few of us thought that it'd be nice for a group pic,

*goes to discuss with friends*

I can't say no to a big commission like that! @w@ It's a challenge and would take a while to finish, but I'll do anything for my future private mansion. Darn you, SE and your private housing lies!!! D:

They aren't lies. They're "gil opportunities". *shifty eyes* I have the gil to fund what Kage's asking. After seeing if we can get a big screenshot or a bunch of individual ones, I'll assemble what could only be decscribed as a mob.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Bartel is pretty easy to work with for special requests, mine was literally "Do whatever and give me a price" and she said okay xD Now... if only she was on when I was so I can pay her. >.>

Bah! D: I'm sorry, that time-table on the first post HAS been accurate.........up until a few days ago when I started wanting to run away from it all and secretly level my alt in peace @~@ If I'm not around, you can try looking for Seraphim Locke, and poke me to get on Portia.

IT IS EASY FOR ME TO FIND YOU LADY BARTEL.

I quite remember meeting a certain Lady Bartel at a beach party. With C'kayah.

And playing hide and seek.

And she's still in a linkshell last I saw! ;D

I'll poke Franz about it more since he's the crafter of us all. He has more gil than I have ever had. :c

Sorry for adding extra work on you Portia, I couldn't help but ask after seeing that example D: I'll take "The Works" as well, but you can toss me on the waiting list and get back to me once you aren't swamped. I've been hiding on an alt myself, I'll see if I can find you online on this char or Seda'ir Melarn.

I spied you in /shout in the Shroud either last night or a few nights ago when I was leveling up/RPing with Sera. 8-) Cannot hide from ME!

I think you forgot to add me ^^ (or maybe my message wasn't crystal clear) if you still have some slots I would like to commission you again :)

Oh, yeah sorry! I thought you were meaning like, if I had slots open when you for sure knew what you wanted. You're on the waiting list now c:

Sorry it's totaly my fault, I should have been more firm and said "ME ME ME"

And then Granis got cold feet and ran for the door. :frustrated:

I am not a man. :cry:

It's okay. She's a mage and possibly would have electrocuted him for staring at her boobies.

...Unless she wanted him to see her boobies. :V

It's okay. She's a mage and possibly would have electrocuted him for staring at her boobies.

...Unless she wanted him to see her boobies. :V

She was so drunk, Portia wanted everyone to see her boobies. Alice enjoyed it very much as well. >:3c

Did they at least gave their point of view ?

I'm bored so here a lil bardic joke spinoff of this, (Warning, this is all made up from looking at the picture and most likely not accurate)

Our knight once met a lady, who decided to have a party.

Drink, they did plenty, and our lady now felt tipsy.

On a whim or perhaps a dare, she decided to lay it bare.

Dumbfounded the knight tried not to stare, as he was caught unaware.

And so to the door our poor knight rushed, as he tried to cover his red flush.

Jokes aside, your work so far has been pretty nice!

I'm bored so here a lil bardic joke spinoff of this, (Warning, this is all made up from looking at the picture and most likely not accurate)

Our knight once met a lady, who decided to have a party.

Drink, they did plenty, and our lady now felt tipsy.

On a whim or perhaps a dare, she decided to lay it bare.

Dumbfounded the knight tried not to stare, as he was caught unaware.

And so to the door our poor knight rushed, as he tried to cover his red flush.

Jokes aside, your work so far has been pretty nice!

OMG THAT'S AWESOME HAHAHA.