Hey everyone! I've been anonymously lurking for a bit on this forum (good reads for the downtime at work >.>) and decided to try to find some people to interact with!

I'm fairly new to this server since I heard through the grapevine that there is amazing RP here.  I have 1-2 friends here that I RP with but of course, adult life leads to responsibilities and we aren't always on at the same times.  

Even if I don't get into any serious plot with anyone, I still love interacting with other people!  Of course, if you enjoy my character's company and feel she would be a good fit for anything you are currently engaging in, I have no qualms with stepping in.  She has her own story and plot already that involves approaching people at random so it's never out of my way (Why yes, I RP my character's story by myself sometimes...forever alone...).  

That being said! I'm normally on after 7:30pm US Central until the wee hours of the morning.  Poke at me in game if you wish!

I don't have a Wiki for her yet, seeing as I'm still trying to bring her whole background into completion (I've been weaving the intricacies of her personality as I go, to be honest) but here is a bit about her, just in case you wanted to know if your character's mesh (in a list form! easy for skimming!):

• Female Hyur Highlander
  • Late 20's in age
  • Very tall stature, a trait from her Father
  • Physically strong
  • Great sense of humor
  • Loyal
  • Can get along with almost anyone as she is very understanding and open-minded
  • Respectful
  • Always willing to lend a helping hand
  • Is known to give advice that echos the advice her parents have given her in the past
  • Was raised by her Father and very used to being around rowdy men
  • Can drink like aforementioned rowdy men
  • Has a bad habit of melting over "cute" or "adorable" things (those carbuncles, she just wants to pet them)
  • Not afraid of much, but knows her boundaries and will step away when the time calls for it
  • Would rather settle issues through words rather than physical violence, but will do what she must to protect herself
  • Over all, fairly level-headed

So come by and share a glass of rum with her! (Her favorite drink IC and quite frankly, OOC too)

Hope to meet some good people!

Hiya! Welcome to the community!

There are a few pubs/taverns you may like to plop her into: The Quicksand in Ul'dah, Coffer and Coffin in Thanalan, and the Drowning Wench in Limsa Lominsa.

I can verify that about 5Pm-Midnight EDT, the Quicksand is usually quite full of lots of talkative people. (Copper and Coffin is sometimes, and I actually don't know about Drowing Wench, but I'd imagine it would be too).

If you happen to see Franz lurking about (and wearing either a red tabbard or red shirt), I'm likely in-character and I'm sure there can be some crazy IC drinking. Don't hesitate to ever call him out for it either. :D

Welcome to the RPC.

If you come around Ul'dah I'm sure I'll see you eventually. Coatleque doesn't typically start conversations, being a Paladin and all, but she may jump into others if necessary. I am on the east coast, so our times will overlap frequently enough. Good to see another face!

Welcome to the RPC!

I'm glad you decided to write up a welcome thread!

I'm currently on the search for new people to interact with too because

too many people I have got to know have unsubscribed not too long ago.

Your character does sound like somebody I could get along with too so

I hope to see you in game,

I will not hesitate to say hello, and I ask you do the same. :3

Hello there, welcome to the light! I'm glad you've stepped out of the shadows of lurkdom. :P

Your character sounds lovely, I always like the idea of buff and tough ladies with a weakness for cute things. I'm always glad to make more RP buddies, so feel free to say hello if you see me around!

Haha!! It's you from last night! Tbh Caelia was a bit intimidated when she approached her and Landon. (But she is curious what kind of a relationship she has with him..) ♪( ´θ`)ノ If you don't mind keep a little crybaby company.. We should talk.

And not be forever alone.

Haha!! It's you from last night! Tbh Caelia was a bit intimidated when she approached her and Landon. (But she is curious what kind of a relationship she has with him..) ♪( ´θ`)ノ If you don't mind keep a little crybaby company.. We should talk.

And not be forever alone.

You managed to come around to my group of RP friends when we were ALL online!  I'm sorry if you got confused, we get carried away with our stories with eachother >.>

PM sent, feel free to add me as a friend in game too :3