The Night Owls

• 1 month later...

I'm very interested in joining, if you're still accepting new folks into your LS. :)  My work schedule usually has me up really late at night, and the folks in my FC usually start going to bed by the time I get home. :(  Feel free to shoot Oriel Durand an invite at your leisure.

I'm U.S. EST but work night shift.  Normally get home between 5:am and 6:am so often logging in from nothing better to do at 6:30 to burn off some steam.  On days I'm off work I'm either gaming or reading a book.  So being able to chat to other creatures of the Night would ease that boring time between 1 and sunrise.

• 3 months later...

My husband and I both work weekend nights and our days off are in the middle of the week. We just moved to Balmung from Adamantoise so we don't really know anyone outside of our rl fc friends that moved with us. However all of them are Eastern Time and we are Pacific, so we barely get started before its bed time for our east coast people. If you all are still looking for members I would like to join the LS please. It would be awesome to meet and rp with other night owls like ourselves! Character name in game is Azure Siren. Thanks! :moogle:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[align=center]Update[/align]

Hello to those who have expressed interest in the LS! Apologies for not getting back sooner, but I do not check the RPC very often these days so seeing updates to the thread have been difficult.

[align=left]Given how things have changed for me in the game, I'm going to be shutting down the Night Owls. If others would like to start up a similar idea, by all means!

(Not sure what to do with the thread, mods, so do what you see fit!)[/align]

• 1 month later...