Patch 4.4 Spoiler Policy Read more... ×
Evaleigh

recreated post Heavy RP - OOC

If this is still a thing, could I possibly get an invite? Character is Arcian Martell.

I would love to join this if there's still room!

I play Sasami Sami(on Balmung). Thanks!

I've just started the game, only been on a few days and not entirely sure of a story yet for my character... not even sure if I'm going to keep her or remake her.But this is to establish contacts, right? And OOC in nature. I'm also not entirely sure what a 'linkshell' is, though I think it's a custom chat channel... 

Anyway, sign me up! K'lisha Xen

I have been looking to get back into rp after a two year hiatus.  If this is still around i would appreciate an invite, or a nudge toward a place for those of us still looking.  Character name is Jonah Mereel

I would like to join this one if at all possible :3 Levinth Dunant, and So'larin Tia in game~

Umm, did something happen?

D; I was barely in the LS for a day, said three lines went to go get lunch and then I logged on to find myself removed?

Umm, did something happen?

D; I was barely in the LS for a day, said three lines went to go get lunch and then I logged on to find myself removed?

No idea what happened. I know there was some cleaning done in the LS to make space. You might have ended up in that by mistake - I'll try to ask.

Would C'lai Tia be able to join this LS? :o Would be so cool if I could get an invite for this. Really need to arrange for nice heavy RP :(

I would appreciate an invite if there is room, my character's name is Tranquil Flame.  Thank you for your consideration!

Love the look of this—in-game it's Sylvia Vale. I'll send a /tell when I'm online next, too. :)