Wedding clothes

Oroban

Just throwing this out there, but don't the names of these gear set sound a little off to be the actual groom/spouse clothes? I think these would be actually for the Best Man and the maid accompanying the weddings.

And come on really, a spouse's dress can't be this modest.

I highly expect the actual groom and spouse clothes to come with the Eternal Bond event release.

Just throwing this out there, but don't the names of these gear set sound a little off to be the actual groom/spouse clothes? I think these would be actually for the Best Man and the maid accompanying the weddings.

I highly expect the actual groom and spouse clothes to come with the Eternal Bond event release.

I hope so too, I found the dress a bit meh and did not like teh way it took dye. 

We know what it should look like :)

FFXIV_Wedding.jpg

I hope so too, I found the dress a bit meh and did not like teh way it took dye. 

We know what it should look like :)

FFXIV_Wedding.jpg

Yep! Exactly, I couldn't find the picture or I would've posted it myself. Thanks!

They clearly aren't the groom and spouse clothes, Names of the sets are Best Man and Bridesmaid

They clearly aren't the groom and spouse clothes, Names of the sets are Best Man and Bridesmaid

Ooh ooh Nebbs can be a bridesmaid .. she has a dress and everything!

Ooh ooh Nebbs can be a bridesmaid .. she has a dress and everything!

She'll be wearing that dress at her performance for J and V, yes? :P

When you decide on the colours.. and she gets to be a bridesmaid!