Patch 2.41 Notes

Kage

I put my headphones to push to talk and so now people don't get my random fan noises or all my chatter... but it's now more of a "OH SHIT I HAVE TO SPEAK!" moment to... speak and press a button than it was before when mumble was set to voice activity ><; It's already an oh-shit-say-something moment when I get bound in T8. "1 bounded!" "Kage you do know that..." "Quiet you."

Armi, that'd be great! I'll see about making the LS started when I get off work. I just hope there's enough interest! (Psst, I have a real life cat I need to learn how to wrangle. So far all he does is lay down on my bag after placing his rope toything. Teach me these cat wrangling ways master!)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ if you're worried about going into the world on your lonesome but wanna raid, shoot Armi a PM.

I was thinking of making a linkshell tonight when I get home from work and start putting it together before I go into T9 (again I HATE YOU NAEL. GOSH. LET ME KILL YOU ALREADY). It would be a concentration of T5, Shiva Ex, Ramuh EX (Odin after Tokyo Fanfest), and SCOB. If experienced people who wish to help learn or help get clears that'd be cool.

For serious, could probably also get you farming T6-T7, I haven't done T8 cause HEALER.ROBE.Q.Q. yet but I've heard who's on towers is not important now.

It could be called RPC Prime Corps /shot

I'd definitely be interested. o/

I wanted RPC but apparently RPC is considered "banned' from use @_@

Huh. That's... weird.

*subtly steps in front of the "Wanted, Public Enemy" poster*

Yeah I didn't figure it out. I changed Prime to Primal. Corps to Co or Corp. Then I changed RPC to RP. Wala. @_@ Accepted.