Make Your Character A Magic Card

Dogberry

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, there was two different series of Magic that had cards that would "flip" under certain circumstances. One was basically one card printed on the back of the other (used for things like werewolves and the like), and the other was split in two, with half the card on top and half the card on bottom (the ones I recall usually involved a creature "ascending" to a higher form).

Image.ashx?multiverseid=262675&type=cardImage.ashx?multiverseid=262698&type=cardImage.ashx?multiverseid=247175&type=card

Actually, there was two different series of Magic that had cards that would "flip" under certain circumstances. One was basically one card printed on the back of the other (used for things like werewolves and the like), and the other was split in two, with half the card on top and half the card on bottom (the ones I recall usually involved a creature "ascending" to a higher form).

You lost me at "There was two...". @_@;;

[EDIT]

Cool card though!

Haha, I figured as much after I posted, so I hunted down some examples.

Still, as others have shown, there's nothing keeping you from having two different Yangh cards. I just thought it was an interesting gimmick worth mentioning (and Rat Wizard is still one of my favorite creature types for whatever reason). I think we're up to... what, five different Jaces now?

Haha, I figured as much after I posted, so I hunted down some examples.

Still, as others have shown, there's nothing keeping you from having two different Yangh cards. I just thought it was an interesting gimmick worth mentioning (and Rat Wizard is still one of my favorite creature types for whatever reason). I think we're up to... what, five different Jaces now?

And suddenly I remembered why I didn't try to play these games... I'm so confused! Too many cards!!!

*huffs* I liked FF8's card game... that was simple...