Make Your Character A Magic Card

Dogberry

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone make me into a caaard! I'd be curious to how Leanne would work in a Magic: The Gathering setting... (never played the game :( )

Tell me a general vibe of your character in combat. And a picture.

I winged it.

aPYiSpX.png

huh... It kinda makes me regret I never got into magic when I had the chance. Some of theses are really interesting.

Never too late to start. I find a good, not expensive way to learn is to drop $10 on Duels of the Planeswalkers. Been playing since '99 myself and it's one of my favorite hobbies.

Someone make me into a caaard! I'd be curious to how Leanne would work in a Magic: The Gathering setting... (never played the game :( )

Tell me a general vibe of your character in combat. And a picture.

I winged it.

aPYiSpX.png

huh... It kinda makes me regret I never got into magic when I had the chance. Some of theses are really interesting.

Never too late to start. I find a good, not expensive way to learn is to drop $10 on Duels of the Planeswalkers. Been playing since '99 myself and it's one of my favorite hobbies.

*Clap clap clap!!*

Eeee, thaaanks!

Now just need an OP Hat Card, and everything would fall into place x3

*Clap clap clap!!*

Eeee, thaaanks!

Now just need an OP Hat Card, and everything would fall into place x3

I would have given Leanne planeswalking.

(Lets her attack and not be blocked so long as the opponent controls 1 planes)

"Leanne Delphium gains +1/+1 and Plainswalking as long as you control a Plains." :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I've been thinking on this a lot lately, the MtG color wheel and my and my FC's characters. I plan on making more and I have more designed, but I only have adequate card-art for these two so far...

PjdOkxw.pngIQEMs6f.pngSBd53Uo.png

(To clarify, Fyrilsunn is my boyfriend's character and he also designed the card, I just put it together in image form)

• 2 weeks later...

0iTAX6D.png

QLKiVpu.png

I made these awhile ago for the laughs. I was thinking about putting Zana'to's card as apart of my signature but this forum is a better place for it. Varus is just one of my friend's characters that I conjured up out of boredom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...