Alchemical/Research Services

Character name: Fina Archer

Currently offering up RP alchemical services from a friendly, quiet, unassuming chemist with flexible morals to those who know the right questions to ask! Legit or shady work welcomed.

I like to build my characters from the ground up, so playing a side-role in developing one of your plots would be great, but I'm also unafraid of larger, more overarching plots when they come my way. I prefer honest, straight-forward roleplay and really like morally grey/heavy stuff especially, but would really just like to make connections of just about any kind at this point, so pitch away!

Fina is also an amateur researcher/historian and is just getting her legs as someone who accompanies adventurers to sate her curiosity if that tickles your fancy.

I'm IC at just about any point in time while I'm in-game, so please feel free to bug me or send mail.

You all are making me sad :( I've been waiting for weeks to get to Balmung, staying up late/waking up early, but they haven't opened even in the early morning. Gilgamesh RP has been disappointing so far and I'd really like to interact with people who are a little more friendly/welcoming to new RPers.

Oh man, if you come to Balmung I think that Titor and Fina will get along really well. Titor is also an alchemist/scientist but more of the eccentric billionaire kind. 

If you are willing to pay money, you can do a server transfer, which IIRC ignores the login restrictions and will just let you transfer your character.

But we neeeedddd more sciency characters about! FOR SCIENCE!

If you are willing to pay money, you can do a server transfer, which IIRC ignores the login restrictions and will just let you transfer your character.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty certain this is not the case. If a server is closed to new arrivals, that means both new characters and transfers.

Though, I will agree that SCIENCE characters are pretty great. I imagine Chachan's older brother as being somewhat along those lines, albeit more a generic KNOWLEDGE than just science.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty certain this is not the case. If a server is closed to new arrivals, that means both new characters and transfers.

Though, I will agree that SCIENCE characters are pretty great. I imagine Chachan's older brother as being somewhat along those lines, albeit more a generic KNOWLEDGE than just science.

I transferred during what was primetime and, while I did not explicitly check, would have thought that Balmung would have been locked during this time. My friend also transferred during this time too. I have not really heard of SE holding anyone on a server who paid, I think they get priority to transfer on.

I'm going to talk to my partner (who also REALLY wants to get into active RP! PLZ HELP US) and see if we can't zip over to Balmung. We've tried open world RPing a few times and haven't gotten so much as a nibble and we're both eager to dig in. I'd love to get some sciencey stuff going!

Well, uh. That escalated quickly. I guess we're gonna make the jump! I will update here when the transfer complete.

:D Whoo! Hope to see you on Balmung soon! That in mind, sorry to hear that Gilgamesh wasn't what you were hoping for. :( Makes me so grateful that I started off on Balmung at the [re]release of FFXIV:ARR. From I hear and seen, I'd be afraid of missing out.

In case you remain unconvinced of my devotion to being a shameful nerd  boring everyone I come in contact with  roleplaying a reasonably detailed if not a touch bullshitty  alchemist/researcher/science type, I present to you an IC journal (you probably see her carrying it in the world because haha what is subtlety amirite?) whereupon Fina expresses her feels through the art of alchemical experiments and notes.

Um...call me?

In case you remain unconvinced of my devotion to being a shameful nerd  boring everyone I come in contact with  roleplaying a reasonably detailed if not a touch bullshitty  alchemist/researcher/science type, I present to you an IC journal (you probably see her carrying it in the world because haha what is subtlety amirite?) whereupon Fina expresses her feels through the art of alchemical experiments and notes.

Um...call me?

That was a fun and interesting read! I look forward to future updates ^.^ 

Sadly Lili isn't the alchemist type otherwise we would have a lot more to talk about :P Also... you know... the ball wasn't the best first impression ever. But i'm sure we will meet again soon :3

• 2 weeks later...