Hey there !

Aelwyna

Hello everyone !!

I'm quite new to Final Fantasy, and as I'm looking for some RP I just joined your Community !

I started roleplaying with the Dungeons & Dragons Basic Red Box back in Junior High (around 1983, yeah I'm old ^^), and never really stopped since then ... well, now of course my real-life commitments get in the way of my game sessions, so they're much more scarce, but still here ...

I've played all the different editions of Dungeons & Dragons and I've just started DMing the new "Rise of Tiamat" Campaign using the awesome (and probably my favorite) 5th Edition rules !

I also love Warhammer RPG, Stormbringer, Call of Chtulu, Vampire The Masquerade, Cyberpunk, but good-old D&D is the one I prefer :P

About the MMO world, unfortunately I started with the best MMORPG ever, Star Wars Galaxies, in 2003, so I'm having a really hard time finding anything that doesn't pale in comparison ... When SWG went to hell with their New Game Enhancement crap by the end of 2005 I had to move on to some other MMO, so I discovered Lineage II which I also really fell in love with ! It became my new home for several years, I created a Clan and everything, but when the grind became too boring for me I left again, and started playing almost every available MMO : City of Heroes, The Matrix Online, RF Online, Warhammer, Aion, RIFT, Fallen Earth, The Lord Of The Rings Online, ...

But now, and because days only have 24 hours, the main games I'm focusing on are Star Wars : The Old Republic, The Secret World, TERA (in which I lead the European RP Guild called Templars of Dawn), and of course Final Fantasy XIV !

I have quite a lot of IRL activities, so I'm really a casual player, but when I get involved in a MMO, even if I cannot play it every single day, I'm pretty commited to it !

Talk to you soon  :)

Welcome to Eorzea! :3 I'm sure your years of tabletop experience will work to your benefit in the RP here and in-game.

And we're not old, us 80's kids. We grew up with G.I. Joe, Game Boy and the birth of PC gaming. We're frackin' awesome.

If your playtimes skew to the EU side of things I fear we might not meet in-game as I'm East Coast of the US...but here's hoping we can get in to some forum RP or other interactions here in the RPC forums. And I'm sure you'll find other players in your region to have fun with in-game.

Enjoy your visit, and welcome again! <3

And we're not old' date=' us 80's kids. We grew up with G.I. Joe, Game Boy and the birth of PC gaming. We're frackin' awesome.[/quote']

Ha ha I couldn't agree more !! 8-)

Thank you for the nice words, and I'm sure we'll find a way to run into each other ingame, during week-ends maybe when our timezone may align ??

Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy it. I also hope to run into you sometime for some RP. I've been in the game since launch but I've been focused on working on my character so much I haven't had much of a chance to get out and make any new friends since all the folks I used to RP with seemed to have moved on to other games. Looking forward to starting up again. =)See you around the RP scene hopefully.