Patch 2.5 Notes (Prelim currently)

Kage

With the ability to dye a lot of gear and essentially mix and match to create custom unique sets I'm not too worried about some gear sets looking similar to each other. It's perfectly possible to create a relatively unique look to stand out in a crowd.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those new dungeon drop sets.

a5a072656ab605ef70ac3612d91f30e41d038115_34.png

To clear up any remaining confusion, I took these shots from the trailer:

8adG8jG.jpg

rWr49BS.jpg

nbTpUki.jpg

8VHIBIP.jpg

6E7aVIC.jpg

And we already know the tanking stuff. :P

With the ability to dye a lot of gear and essentially mix and match to create custom unique sets I'm not too worried about some gear sets looking similar to each other. It's perfectly possible to create a relatively unique look to stand out in a crowd.

With regards to the bolded... You can't actually do that with dungeon gear due to most of it being class-restricted.

Irritates the hell out of me. Wish they'd go back to the "any disciple of war or magic can wear this" system we had for pre-50 gear.

With regards to the bolded... You can't actually do that with dungeon gear due to most of it being class-restricted.

Irritates the hell out of me. Wish they'd go back to the "any disciple of war or magic can wear this" system we had for pre-50 gear.

You can mix an match for your class though, and that can be a lot of fun!