Forever alone FemRoe seeking Contacts and more.

Wow if only I could've made that sound even more like a Craigslist lovers advertisement. OKAY So minus the fact that the title sounds bad and I'm trying to think of ways to make it worse..

My precious little femroe baby needs some more people to drag her on to adventures!

Rhyllona is a bitchy and rude scholar with a heart of gold, (Unfortunately) Shes found in Taverns quite often, Roaming Eorzea or prodding some magical device in the name of SCIENCE-- I mean in the name of Learning. Shameless Plug cuz i can. Rhyllona works for a company that seeks to preserve history and lore while messing with Magical Artifacts, exploring Ruins and the holy shabang.

I'm also looking for a few more Linkshells to join so I can lurk about and hopefully start roleplaying a lot more. :> SO LETS DO THIS. LET US GO ON WONDERFUL ADVENTURES TOGETHER. *nods*

Uh lets see.. In closing..

Scholarly FemRoe seeks friends of all kinds to take her on wonderous adventures.. Nah thats still to cheesey.. I'll come up with something!

Don't worry, there's already been Craigslistier posts here.

Warren's likely not a great match for a femroe!scholar (the last one he met tried to have him killed) but there's gotta be SOME people out there who appreciate the pursuit of Learning!

I'm gonna purposefully seek you in the tavern or social gathering or something idk... Pursuit of Knowledge or Pursuit of that empty beer keg.

My thaumaturge-turned-Magitek-engineer Silent Hollow could provide an interesting RP companion with their shared interest in doodads that do things. Hit me up in PMs here or /tell Silent in-game if you'd like :>

Ooooh. That sounds like tons of fun. Totally gonna /try/ to hunt you down. :D

Fuuuun!

These kinds of things sound like stuff Melody would be getting interested in lately. If you ever want a cute little lala friend to run around and be a dork with let me know!

I'll look you up next time I'm in game. Or send me a PM or whatevs. I'm always open for more contacts.

:D

My thaumaturge-turned-Magitek-engineer Silent Hollow could provide an interesting RP companion with their shared interest in doodads that do things. Hit me up in PMs here or /tell Silent in-game if you'd like :>

If you can't reach Silent in-game, try whispering Reilan Orycia. That's my main character. :D

*A'mon pokes his head in the doorway of this topic*

Did I hear the lonely cries of a woman, desperate for company?!

Haha

Yes, yes you do. Along with a couple thousand gallons of booze.

Fuuuun!

These kinds of things sound like stuff Melody would be getting interested in lately. If you ever want a cute little lala friend to run around and be a dork with let me know!

I'll look you up next time I'm in game. Or send me a PM or whatevs. I'm always open for more contacts.

:D

If you can't reach Silent in-game, try whispering Reilan Orycia. That's my main character. :D

I'm looking forward to adding you guys in game and to start RP. @w@ It's gonna be magical! *keeps a close eye on the player search* I'll be online all day, so if anyone wants to meet up / add each other, I'll be here! :D

Are you in Broken Chairs? There are plenty of Roes to make contacts with in Broken Chairs. We organize meetups and such.

o: No I'm not in Broken Chairs. I think I saw it on the LS hall once before and considered joining but ended up forgetting. xD;

If I'm able to get on tonight I'll throw you an invite. If not, any one of the mods on the list in that thread should be able to invite you if you contact them.

Are you in Broken Chairs? There are plenty of Roes to make contacts with in Broken Chairs. We organize meetups and such.

o: No I'm not in Broken Chairs. I think I saw it on the LS hall once before and considered joining but ended up forgetting. xD;

If I'm able to get on tonight I'll throw you an invite. If not, any one of the mods on the list in that thread should be able to invite you if you contact them.

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for the other Leaders just incase. ^^ Thanks in advanced! Hehe

While she's not so much a scholar, Ira does have a love for anyone intimidating as well as exploration and adventuring. If she's not being grounded for running off and getting in trouble, she's usually in taverns looking awfully dangerous. If death glaring at people counts as dangerous. Perhaps they can glare at everyone together? Who knows.

I also got to see your character in the speed dating! My other character, Vivica, was on guard duty at the time.

While she's not so much a scholar, Ira does have a love for anyone intimidating as well as exploration and adventuring. If she's not being grounded for running off and getting in trouble, she's usually in taverns looking awfully dangerous. If death glaring at people counts as dangerous. Perhaps they can glare at everyone together? Who knows.

I also got to see your character in the speed dating! My other character, Vivica, was on guard duty at the time.

Oooh, I think I saw you!

I most likely did because I was to busy checking other people out instead of checking out my date. OPS.

I bet Rhy would enjoy having another intimidating looking companion. Her icy stare alone is bad enough. :P

Avis is ALWAYS looking for travel buddies. She'd also jump on any good excuse / reason to travel far, especially if a companion is involved - she knows her 'hit-and-run' a.k.a. kiting method of managing enemies isn't going to be sustainable in particularly dangerous areas. 

She also likes taverns and has become even nerdier lately, so the two can probably also meet somewhere to drink up a storm and throw carefully managed snark and trivia at each other. 

(The company also sounds awesome.)

I think I've seen you around on the Tavern linkshell... you can poke me whenever :3

Well, Adeya's also a scholar and is always happy to run into new things to poke with a stick research. She'd be more than happy to get dragged along on adventures, especially if they involve ancient ruins or anything magic related. She also occasionally hangs around taverns and definitely wouldn't mind having a new drinking buddy, especially one who doesn't fall asleep when she starts getting into magical theory or obscure history trivia.

Anyway, feel free to send me a tell sometime.

V'aleera likes books. That's about as close as she comes to being a scholar. :P

But she does go on lots of adventures; and since you mentioned Rhyllona's a bit of a bar hopper, V'aleera spends a lot of her down time at the Missing Member in Limsa so they could totally bump into eachother!

Weve talked in the Tavern LS xD but Tynos is always looking for more people to go on random expeditions with, and may enjoy an ale afterwords. He is not intimidating doh.. more of the quiet shy type. But, He will say what he thinks when he is in the moment.I'm not sure you seem like a fun person oocly could see how fun it is!

Well, Adeya's also a scholar and is always happy to run into new things to poke with a stick research. She'd be more than happy to get dragged along on adventures, especially if they involve ancient ruins or anything magic related. She also occasionally hangs around taverns and definitely wouldn't mind having a new drinking buddy, especially one who doesn't fall asleep when she starts getting into magical theory or obscure history trivia.

Anyway, feel free to send me a tell sometime.

Drinking nerd buddies.. yes. I can see this. @w@ I'll keep an eye out for you the next time Rhyllona's in a bar!

NO FEMROE SHALL BE FOREVER ALONE ON MY WATCH.

Ahem. Next time I see you around, I'll say hi.

Bryn, Protector of the lonely Femroes! xD

Sigrid's already met Rhy, but she is generally available and happy to adventure, drink, hit things, and generally have a good time. So keep her in mind.

Yessss, That was fun. You left to soon though! It got even better. @w@ We have to RP again some time. *nods*

V'aleera likes books. That's about as close as she comes to being a scholar. :P

But she does go on lots of adventures; and since you mentioned Rhyllona's a bit of a bar hopper, V'aleera spends a lot of her down time at the Missing Member in Limsa so they could totally bump into eachother!

Ooooooh shit! someone who RPs in Limsa! new best friend.Right here.

Weve talked in the Tavern LS xD but Tynos is always looking for more people to go on random expeditions with, and may enjoy an ale afterwords. He is not intimidating doh.. more of the quiet shy type. But, He will say what he thinks when he is in the moment.I'm not sure you seem like a fun person oocly could see how fun it is!

I spout way to much nonsense in The Tavern. Gotta keep people talkin' somehow! :>

I feel like Rhyllona's amount of Nerds and Drinking buddies has expanded.. The future looks bright! @w@ Books and Beer! (dibs on that name for a Linkshell for no reason. kthxs.)