The King of the Golden Fist Competition (April Concludes!)

[align=center]uv90Xfb.png[/align]

[align=center]Due to OOC reasons, I had to postpone Friday Night Fisticuffs, however, I don't plan on giving it up so easily. I've come to a conclusion that I'm going to host a monthly event with the same rules, and really big prizes, like, absurd prizes.[/align]

[align=center]This event will be much like Madworld's Shock TV, where the event will be commercially funded, and figuratively televised, so expect extravagant fighting, quirky commentator quips, and gaudy prizes for the champ![/align]

[align=center](So I'm gonna post this here before I get the location and date set up. So anyways, here's the rundown!)[/align]

[align=center]

The fights are nice and easy:[/align]

[align=center]ATK vs DEF rolling[/align]

[align=center]Score three hits to win[/align]

[align=center]/Random will decide your attack power, the higher the number, the more CHURAYZEE the attack/block is, the lower the number, the more pathetic it is, though this isn't enforced, it's simply a means to allow some hilarious action between combatants.[/align]

[align=center]The twist?[/align]

[align=center]Jackpot[/align]

[align=center]Roll 777 to instantly win your bout![/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]ALL WEAPONS ARE PERMITTED[/align]

[align=center]Including Magic, Summons, and Ranged Arms, simply RP accordingly and fairly, follow the rules.[/align]

[align=center]First Rule: No killing, you jerks![/align]

[align=center]Like the Grindstone, permanent death is a nono, and just because you can do some crazy shenanigans doesn't give you Nald's gift o' killin'. Breaking this rule will result in tedious retcons and a ban from the tourney.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Numero Duo: No Godmodding![/align]

[align=center]If it's not already painfully obvious, Godmodding makes you a bit of a tool! Stop that! Are you a tool? Fight fair and square, this event is for shenanigans, but tasteful shenanigans.[/align]

[align=center]

Painfully Obvious no.3: No cheating![/align]

[align=center]C'mon man, I get that the prizes are a big deal, but don't cheat the roll system. You can't anyways, but who cares, making excuses like "Oh I lag rolled" is frowned upon, and you sir, suck for lying.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Location:[/align]

[align=center]Hidden Falls, Costa del Sol[/align]

[align=center]Complete with RP patio and plenty of space to fight, let the beaches run red![/align]

[align=center]AkNSjUj.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Time:[/align]

[align=center]Friday, April 17[/align]

[align=center]10:00PM EST[/align]

[align=center]

This Month's Prize[/align]

[align=center]1,000,000 Gil[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]