Hugs & Cake (OOC LS)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems nice and lovely here, can I have some cake too ? :love:

I'm a newcomer on Bamung and would love to meet you. I'm also a newcomer on FF (I've finished the main quests but I've much to learn =) And I'd be glad to know more the RP community). Seems to be the right place for me to have some help and tips to begin my journey on Balmung ^^

(character's name is "La Pacificatrice").

It seems nice and lovely here, can I have some cake too ? :love:

I'm a newcomer on Bamung and would love to meet you. I'm also a newcomer on FF (I've finished the main quests but I've much to learn =) And I'd be glad to know more the RP community). Seems to be the right place for me to have some help and tips to begin my journey on Balmung ^^

(character's name is "La Pacificatrice").

Sure thing, I will add you to my watch list and do contact a leader if you are on.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds awesome and I would love to join (Character "Blu Wolfe"), however it sounds like there is a waitlist... if so Id love to get on it. Trying to get into RP in the FFXIV universe :)

Also seem to miss the leaders being online to send a PM :(

Thank you!

This sounds awesome and I would love to join (Character "Blu Wolfe"), however it sounds like there is a waitlist... if so Id love to get on it. Trying to get into RP in the FFXIV universe :)

Also seem to miss the leaders being online to send a PM :(

Thank you!

Yes we are full again, so I will add you to my watch list and I have just started another activity check.

I would suggest our alts LS but it is a lot less active.

Yes we are full again, so I will add you to my watch list and I have just started another activity check.

I would suggest our alts LS but it is a lot less active.

Thank you, I look forward to it! It gives me a bit of time to write some back story and flesh the history out at least!

Please add me to the wait list, too. I'm new to this site so I'll understand if I have to wait awhile or something. :)

Will do, it will be the weekend probably when I make the space.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with Liliro Liro and was told to pop in and put myself down on the waiting list! o/ My playtimes will be a little rough these next few days as I'll be out of town, but I'm usually consistently on for... too many hours a day. If anything, that'll resume Monday. Cheers!

I spoke with Liliro Liro and was told to pop in and put myself down on the waiting list! o/ My playtimes will be a little rough these next few days as I'll be out of town, but I'm usually consistently on for... too many hours a day. If anything, that'll resume Monday. Cheers!

I have added you to the waiting list and Lili can invite when there is space.