HEY! I just met you....and this is crazy....

This post is in regards to all the concerns posted in the recent complaint/rant/thing here!

Call it a social experiment, if you will. Call it "put your money where your mouth is", if you like.

If you want to roleplay, it doesn't matter who you are; Big or small, short or tall, shy or outspoken, post here and I give you my solemn word that I will contact you within 24 hours and we will do our best to find a way to RP. It can be as simple as watching people run by on the Ruby Road, beer in hand, saying "Yep" every now and then. I don't care!

Choose your form of RP:

In Game: IG

Town Hall Thread: THT

Forum Private Message: FPM (obv!)

"But Hatter? Y U DO DIS?" Well, Sherman: (PEABODY REFERENCE, PEOPLE!) I have free time for the next month before my schedule shifts dramatically for the summer and I love all your e-faces, plus it'll be intriguing to see just how much action this post gets. FOR SCIENCE! >.> Sorta.

Cheers!

-Black Hat

IG at the GS hopefully! (unsure of this weekend due to scheduling stuff)

In all honesty, I had no idea Oak was you! (I keep banners off normally). It's been fun to have healer talk here and there! All us healers should really go out for drinks after a job well done or something.

IG, I'd think another scene between Oak and Lho'a could be interesting, without all of the healing competition making him slip more into his snark and sass. The kid needs direction, and a follower of the Twelve could help. More so with what I have planned your type of character could be a good influence for development. PM me if you want to Skype chat/plot.

I'd love to -actually- meet with you!

One of my personal goals lately has been to overcome my issues with RPing again and the relationships I've made with others has really fostered it and it's started with returning to the Grindstone.

So uh, hey, if Oak could just happen to heal Kage's group that'd be cool. Kage left the last Grindstone with a pretty bleeding gash in his chest cause he didn't want to get healed by Franz when he lost. >.>;

I'd like to role-play with you in-game at some point! Ideally on your Roegadyn if only because Graeham hasn't really interacted with many player character Roegadyn yet. At the moment he's best encountered in the Coerthas/Gridania region.

Always happy to have Aly interact with anyone. I'm usually at my FC house or hanging out in the Quicksand. Lately she's been traveling around with her fiance getting their wedding rings blessed.  So if Oak ever runs across her, feel free to say hello!

That also applies to anyone else!

In all honesty, I had no idea Oak was you! (I keep banners off normally). It's been fun to have healer talk here and there! All us healers should really go out for drinks after a job well done or something.

You got it, good man! I don't advertise alts, lol. Healer talk would be most welcome! Yours and Doomy's posts coincide, so we should brainstorm on a "Medic's night out" type of thing!

You got it, good man! I don't advertise alts, lol. Healer talk would be most welcome! Yours and Doomy's posts coincide, so we should brainstorm on a "Medic's night out" type of thing!

Franz and Lho'a are not the best of friends, not sure how easily we could wrangle them all together for a night out lol, but I'd be up for figuring it our for the sake of adding to the tension between them.

Regretfully I've another char who is more focused on the GS, so unless he looses early on, I can't do the healer gig as much.

One of my personal goals lately has been to overcome my issues with RPing again and the relationships I've made with others has really fostered it and it's started with returning to the Grindstone.

So uh, hey, if Oak could just happen to heal Kage's group that'd be cool. Kage left the last Grindstone with a pretty bleeding gash in his chest cause he didn't want to get healed by Franz when he lost. >.>;

LOL, Poor Kage! Doctor Oak will most definitely make it to the next Grindstone, so I look forward to the two crossing paths either by blood spilled or happenstance. :)

-raises hand-

I can get in line behind the rest, no rush!

But I've always wanted to meet your character (one of them) IC!

IG.

But whenever! Let everyone else have their chance first though.

-raises hand-

IG.

Senpai.... ; ; 

Why you no notice me?

Chubby marshmallow wants to RP with you...

-raises hand-

IG.

It's not so much a "first come, first serve." situation as it is a "Who do I find IG at any given time." lol. Like, I'll be free much of the next few hours and IG so I'll catch whoever happens to be on.

LOL, Poor Kage! Doctor Oak will most definitely make it to the next Grindstone, so I look forward to the two crossing paths either by blood spilled or happenstance. :)

Awesome. 8D Lynx would have been the healer there but kage got knocked out so fast... and then Franz popped up so kage turned around nope.jpg'd out of there since he had lost.

Awesome. 8D Lynx would have been the healer there but kage got knocked out so fast... and then Franz popped up so kage turned around nope.jpg'd out of there since he had lost.

Just because Franz -might- have wanted to kill Kage a few times (among other things) doesn't lessen his ability to fix a wound. Trust the scary hyur.

Honestly, if you have been to the Quicksand you probably seen Lynx around, be it cleaning or be it just talking.

While I am not the best at walk ups, I still give it a whirl. (though with my gouged finger typing is interesting) If I seem to miss your post you may just need to send me a whisper of "ey my character referenced/talked to your character. On the note of walk ups, I know they are quite hard to do at times because after you rp toward about 4 people with not response it gets discouraging.

I can pretty much promise not all characters are going to get along with my characters, but if I am in the Quicksand or at Grindstone (after a few rounds) you can probably just give it a whirl.

It is unlikely I will be at Grindstone this week due to IRL relatives from out of state stopping by and then wanting to go out of city for dinner, but after this weekend I should be around often a lot the next couple weekends.

Honestly, if you have been to the Quicksand you probably seen Lynx around, be it cleaning or be it just talking.

While I am not the best at walk ups, I still give it a whirl. (though with my gouged finger typing is interesting) If I seem to miss your post you may just need to send me a whisper of "ey my character referenced/talked to your character. On the note of walk ups, I know they are quite hard to do at times because after you rp toward about 4 people with not response it gets discouraging.

I can pretty much promise not all characters are going to get along with my characters, but if I am in the Quicksand or at Grindstone (after a few rounds) you can probably just give it a whirl.

It is unlikely I will be at Grindstone this week due to IRL relatives from out of state stopping by and then wanting to go out of city for dinner, but after this weekend I should be around often a lot the next couple weekends.

That's perfectly peachy by me, we'll make a stab at meeting up in the next week or so then! Thanks for getting in touch!