ilvl 170 Gear

130 -> 170?

Themepark itemization is silly.

Edit: The plate armor looks great. On the other hand, I am NOT enamored with their sudden fascination with skirts. BRD with a long skirt looks particularly silly for a class that jumps around so much.

On the flipside, I like that machinist's gun. Looks like I'll have quite a stable of glamours for muh pow-pow.

Edit #2: Okay, wow. The environments look REALLY good. DX11 probably helps a lot with that.

Edit: The plate armor looks great. On the other hand, I am NOT enamored with their sudden fascination with skirts. BRD with a long skirt looks particularly silly for a class that jumps around so much.

My guess is this;

130113kyoto.jpg

Is likely where they're pulling the ideas from of a long skirt with archery, or any of the classes after looking closer at the healing class having what seems to be an armored obi.

Oh I have to wait for approval to join a FB group eh? Bollocks.

As far as the imgur stuff goes...those DRK sword styles...

Yo.

YO.

EDIT TO ADD: Oh wow, okay prior statement redacted. That approval was far faster than I expected.

My guess is this;

(snip for space)

Is likely where they're pulling the ideas from of a long skirt with archery, or any of the classes after looking closer at the healing class having what seems to be an armored obi.

As a player of a male bard, I'm kind of used to SE insisting that I look silly, anyway. I FINALLY got the Divine Light shirt after a long grindgrindgrind of dungeons JUST for that purpose, and I have a feeling I'll be glamoring that over a lot of this stuff.