What Primal would you Character serve or work for?

Asmodean

Nira? It's arguable if she -can- come under primal influence due to her just being too damn stubborn at times. But she wouldn't mind Ramuh, his being more level headed than some of the other primals. She also has a 'warrior' affinity to her that might put her closer to Ravana's influence. Lately though, she's been a lost soul, muddled with much confusion about her self. This confusion weakens her will by a good fair bit, so it'd be easier for her to fall under any Primal's sway, really. Might even willingly accept it if she would feel a renewed sense of purpose.

Tiergan - Odin (SWOOOORDS!)

Lurial - Shiva (Fellow ice queen. Also for reasons that are Heavensward spoilers)

Leilani - Ramuh (Protects the forest!)

Furious Storm - Ramuh (Because he doesn't temper not-Sylphs)

Jirandai - Ifrit ("He's so cool looking and HE MAKES FIRE!")

Until they release a primal of freedom, sadly Evangeline will remain untempered.

Though I can imagine her pretending to be tempered in order to infiltrate a primal cult and overthrow it FROM THE INSIDE. *writes down for future use*

Ramuh. Not because of his stern disposition and dedication to the protection of the shroud, but for something Rochester holds as the most valuable weapon: Knowledge. She'd see Ramuh as someone who only seeks to protect himself and those he cares about, and to her, that isn't evil. She would also probably admire him for the fact that he seems less violent towards wanderers than the rest of his brethren. 

Ramuh is seen as a primal of knowledge and wisdom, both traits Rochester admires in people. If anything, she'd take great sacrifices to be his apprentice. Not to count that it would also be a promise of protection.

Jajara would probably fall into the Titan camp. An affinity to earth as well as the whole 'real chummy with her pals but not so much to the people who threaten them' thing is a mindset she can get behind.

Delial might have a minor thing for Bahamut. Something about an avatar of pure destruction really speaks to her on a spiritual level. Second place goes to Ifrit. Not shy about pulling people under her sway, and she's got a bit of a temper of her own to be sure. Also, fire.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I should probably update my Primal answers now that I've seen all of them (thus far).

As mentioned before, Chachan would likely remain with his curve-ball answer of Enkidu, working for the tiny Primal served only because a dude wanted his best buddy at his side. Plus, that lets the dork hang out with Greg and I think that'd be fun.

Gogon I had originally pegged with Ramuh. However, given the plot offered in the new raid, I might have to switch him (oddly enough) to Alexander.

The whole concept of being a center of knowledge and technology, even at the cost of everything else, would likely be something he would be interested in. Just have those (few) people he cares about in it, taken care of, and all that knowledge and tech at his fingertips? It'd probably be the closest thing to happy you could get him.

Judge, considering what was learned, would actually be a pretty poor fit for ol' Alex. Instead, I'd have to pick someone else for him.

Thordan/Knights of the Round. Master of Order, who cares not whether you're of Light of Dark. You will have judgment passed down upon you as written by the Rules he's enforcing. And I'd totally have him wielding Thordan's sword or using several of the Ishgardian King's poses if they were available to a player. :blush:

After thinking hard on this for quite a while, I've decided that K'heyo would most likely team up with Ramuh. Being a more laid-back type of person, K'heyo really enjoys the sylphs' attitudes and how they are less war-like than most other beast tribes. Can't say he would be too fond of the whole lightning thing, however; thunderstorms are a big fear of his.

Corelyn... hm... Corelyn is a difficult choice. In all likelihood, if faced with tempering, she'd likely shoot herself before it could happen.

However, if no choice is given, really, it'd probably be something like Alexander. With all that wondrous technology, she'd want to preserve it and learn from it.

Dail'a, on the other, hand, would be easy: Ravana. TO LIVE IS BUT TO FIGHT!

Actually a tough question. For all her interest in Leviathan... I mean, she fights with a Leviathan-egi and has a special grimoire crafted with a souvenir from that fight... she definitely isn't interested in serving him. He and his have done too much harm to her friends for her to even consider it.

The others are either way too destructive (Ifrit, Garuda) or too passive (Ramuh). I think she'd be most sympathetic to Titan's cause.

Val would likely get himself tempered by Ramuh...dumb guy getting way too close given his interest in the primal. 

Ziv I would've said Levi before but after nearly drowning and watching a number of people he did care about die because of that accident, he's been pretty much terrified of water so that would be difficult. Ifrit if anyone. He grew up around and has always been fascinated by the Amalj'aa. I need to know more about Alexander, but it kinda suits him.

Alaire MIGHT be willing to work in a sense for Shiva. MIGHT. 

Bastian....kid doesn't want anything to do with Primals.

Shiva, by and far. That's right Boys, if serving a Primal. Roh would become a heretic!

Roh respects those who unflinchingly fight for their beliefs. A woman who is so fully dedicated to her cause she herself becomes a Primal, how could he not be inspired by someone so dedicated to forging a peace in a year long war?