Batting for the Other Team!

Momo

Okay, time for a new fun thread!

As we all know Lady Iceheart and/or Ysayle is the most beautiful NPC Elezen in the land, and would make me throw down my sparkly rainbow bat for just one inning, and go to plate for the other team!  Ladies, maybe some of you feel the same?  Gents maybe you have had a passing thought on another ravishing Elezen...black hair...blue eyes...name rhymes with Wymeric?

If not, which NPC would do the same for you?  Discuss!

A girlish and sparkly infatuation with Lady Iceheart is actually part of Evangeline's backstory.

Of course being rather low ranking on the heretic totem pole, she never saw her except from afar... but a girl can dream.

And write fanfiction.

I prefer men, but there are a few lady NPCs that come to mind:

• Iceheart is beautiful but also has a personality I dig
  • Y'shtola. Don't usually care for Miqo'te, but I like her design/intellect/attitude
  • Moenbryda. Smart, friendly, social femroe. Enough said.

That's probably about it for me, that I can think of.

Any good looking female elezen. NO REALLY I LIKE THEM.

That said, male elezen I WOULDNT SAY NO AGAINST EITHER.

Or some female highlander. Or male highlander.

Sadly enough Iceheart weirds me kinda out, else she would had been on that list. Estinien on the other hand? /fans self.

Sadly enough Iceheart weirds me kinda out, else she would had been on that list. Estinien on the other hand? /fans self.

Einstein has never made a whole lot of sense to me as a wanted character, I mean...I guess his personality alone is nice and interesting enough, but he never takes off that helmet right?  Lol, to each his or her own though, maybe once he concedes that helmet, and we get to see that he doesn't look like a total crazy person, I will have my own thoughts on him?!

Einstein has never made a whole lot of sense to me as a wanted character, I mean...I guess his personality alone is nice and interesting enough, but he never takes off that helmet right?  Lol, to each his or her own though, maybe once he concedes that helmet, and we get to see that he doesn't look like a total crazy person, I will have my own thoughts on him?!

He has a pretty sexy voice and from the right angle you can see his facial features beneath his helmet. He's pretty hot! I vastly prefer him to Haurchefant and Aymeric, both of whom I find very overrated in my humble opinion. (They're not terrible by any means, I just don't see the huge appeal personally!)

I prefer my elves to be gritty and driven - thus Estinien is my favoured choice.

He has a pretty sexy voice and from the right angle you can see his facial features beneath his helmet. He's pretty hot! I vastly prefer him to Haurchefant and Aymeric, both of whom I find very overrated in my humble opinion. (They're not terrible by any means, I just don't see the huge appeal personally!)

I prefer my elves to be gritty and driven - thus Estinien is my favoured choice.

Estiniens voice is the definition of badass though.

"You gifted my people a thousand years of suffering! Now I gift you an eternity of darkness!"

When he said that I damn near squealed.

I love Iceheart's character, but I'm not a big fan of her character model, which makes me a bit sad. I like most elezen female models, but that one has this lack of chin thing I get hyperfocused on.

I think Merlwyb's the only lady who really comes close to doing it for me, and even then, ehh, but then I'm a Kinsey 1, so getting hot for ladies only happens once in a blue moon.

My dude list would be fairly long, but that misses the other team point.

Aymeric, hands down. Raubahn, too. Estinien...would have been a maybe until I saw his character model without his helmet..Ugh. Just ugh.

(Warning: There's no way to prove this is really him but by god it's stuck in my head now and I can't unsee it.)

tumblr_nsgra3Ehyf1r34ikio1_1280.png

Haurchefant, now there is a personality to get behind!

I am not much for Fem Roes personally, but Merlwyb has such a personality too, she is forceful and positive, and doesn't allow for much room to be antisocial.  That is a great trait to be attracted to, and I can see why some are!

As to Lady Iceheart, I really loved their use of color to convey her character, I wouldn't necessarily say she was traditionally beautiful, but she has an interesting quality to her, and that combined with her ability to transform into my favorite Primal...I am biased okay!  She also is a fighter for justice, and she doesn't give in to traditions as seen by her people, so I think that denotes a bravery that is also attractive...oh god I am in love with her...sahp meh!

Hilda is the only female NPC I've really cared for. Hnnnggggh.

(Merlwyb may be close behind, tho.)

And for what it's worth, my mancrushes are Thancred, Aymeric, and Haurchefant. Mostly Aymeric, though.

Oh my, apparently I'm the only person who absolutely despised Iceheart (and thought she was very plain looking)  

Aymeric, Estinien, and Haurchefant are all man-crush status, though.

No, I thought Iceheart was awful and not the least bit attractive. (I shipped her hardcore with Estinien, though *cough*)

Welp, I bat for both teams, so I'll be giving my list of hrrrrng for both genders!

Ladies:

Hilda - Sweet Gods that English VA, I love her hair, and she's an utter bad ass!

Lucia - A beautiful, bad ass woman in armor? Gimme gimme!

Y'shtola - I prefer the HW version of her in terms of appearance, her warm personality and logical thinking makes me wanna snuggle her to pieces.

Gentleman:

Aymeric - I could listen to this man talk all day, about anything, he's ridiculously delicious, and a man of his station that *knows* what the hell he's doing is attractive.

Estinien - I could listen to him talk all day, too, and even though I can't see his face, he looks yummy in that armor and his aggressive/get shit done attitude is alluring.

Haurchefant - Voice is meh (prefer the JP for him), but he's pretty to look at, and the fact he's so darn loyal and always there for you is charming/endearing.

Aymeric, hands down. Raubahn, too. Estinien...would have been a maybe until I saw his character model without his helmet..Ugh. Just ugh.

(Warning: There's no way to prove this is really him but by god it's stuck in my head now and I can't unsee it.)

tumblr_nsgra3Ehyf1r34ikio1_1280.png

That's odd if it is really him. Is he a half-breed? He looks very unusual for an elezen...though like Aymeric he could just have been given a unique model. He's not too bad looking, I think, but definitely not as I envisioned him. I assumed he'd have a scar or two. He'd look a lot better with a sharper nose though...but it could just be a weird angle making it look bigger than it is.